Not a bag, but just as addicting

Also, if you have a Nordstrom Rack nearby, they carry quite a bit of Coach shoes. I rarely see Coach bags, but my store has a nice selection of shoes. I was completely crushed when I found THE pair from the website ($198 currently) for $74 on clearance no less, one HALF size too big. The pair they had in my size was the exact color of the platinum shoes I own, so it made no sense to get them. :sad:

$198 Wilma on the left, less than $80 at NR, my Tabitha on the right

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1393093843.338101.jpg

Thank you all for the comments! Still loving them both :smile:

Kricket - your shoes look great on you! I need some new work shoes soon, so I may take a look at the flats. They would get worn to death over here too.

I wear their flats! These are the ones I just ordered, on the sale page. DH ordered the navy for me for Christmas and then I ordered the platinum. I've worn both of them to death.

Those are all so cute and they look great. I really love the Navy color too :yes:

Do you order your regular size need to size up for the toes, it you don't mind my asking?

Those are all so cute and they look great. I really love the Navy color too :yes:

Do you order your regular size need to size up for the toes, it you don't mind my asking?

DH ordered the navy in a 7 because I had tried the Ophelia on and the 7 fit much better. I typically wear a 7.5. Well, they were tight, but I thought they'd be ok with some stretching. I read to wear them around the house with 1-2 pair of socks, so that's what I did. When I went in and got the platinum, I tried the 7.5 and it felt much better. The manager said that they'd found they Metallics weren't stretching as much as the others, so I stuck with the 7.5 and had almost written off the 7s. Super long story short, I stuck with my regular size. I ordered the blush with the 30% and should have gotten the 7 because it JUST fits and will stretch. BTW, as you've seen, the navy has stretched enough for me to wear comfortably shopping, so I guess I must be between a 7 and 7.5 in Coach. Which makes me think I should have ordered the 7 from the FOS sale today, dangit!