Not a bag, but just as addicting

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I haven't been buying much lately because I'm pretty happy with what I have. A couple PCE's have gone by without use, but I got the 30% one and decided I should get something since I'm not sure when we'll see that again. Was browsing through the website, and saw something that I thought was sold out, but it looks like they are back! And then I saw something else and couldn't decide, so I got both...

Attached Files:

2. Any guesses?

Attached Files:

3. Shoes...lol! Looks like a sandal on left and pumps on right.

4. Yes, shoes :smile:

Jody heel first. I thought these looked so cool on the website. When I tried them on, I wasn't 100% on the strap around the ankle, but it's growing on me.

Attached Files:

5. Those shoes are really pretty! Love.

6. And Shawna heels next. I thought these would go perfect with a clutch I have. I'm at work so I don't have a picture of these next to the clutch, but I can take one later.

Attached Files:

7. And now a couple mod shots. Took one with jeans down as I usually wear them, and some with them rolled up so you can actually see the shoes lol.

Attached Files:

8. I like both! Heels look nice on you and I think those sandals are hot!

9. wowza! i wish i could wear those! so hot congrats!

10. More mods.

Attached Files:

11. OMG... I don't know which ones I like best!! :loveeyes: Gorgeous, and you wear them well!! Congrats.

12. You got it! :biggrin: Thanks for sharing in the fun. I needed a break from work!

Thanks! The Shawna's are on sale right now too. Makes it even nicer.

Thank you! I didn't look at Coach shoes much before, but now I have a small little collection. They are quite unique!

Thank you, thank you! I do much better when I can just stand around for awhile lol. My husband is a foot taller than me, so trying to keep up with him when walking in heels is pretty good exercise haha.

13. Those are meant for you...you working them!

14. HAWT!!! You are rockin' those!!!

15. Those strappies are HOT!