Nordstrom or Jildor Shoes?

armanigirl

O.G.
Jul 31, 2007
Hi all,
after a long hiatus from purse forum because of so many things that has happend to me, i found some shoes i want to buy...my shopping addiction came back! lol

anyway, anyone have any experiences from ordering from jildor.com ? im pretty sure i can find these shoes and Nordie's too but I want to order it right this second! lol...any suggestions who i should go with? i guess i'm just scared jildor might send me a display shoe or something which I dont want to happen!

I don't think Jildor is any more or less likely to send you a display shoe than Nordstrom.

As long as Jildor's return policy is acceptable to you, I would go with Jildor because I'd rather support a small business than a big chain. (Assuming all other factors are pretty much equal).

Thanks ladies! I've never been to Jildor- They are just the only online retailer that has the shoe i want! ;p Have any of you been to jildor or know about their customer service?

armanigirl, I ordered 2 pairs of Tory Burch Revas(leopard, black quilted) from jildorshoes last year and they were prompt, responsive to e-mails, had fast shipping, and were fabulous. They are a very reliable and reputable site..(unless their quality has gone down within the past year and a half)..I would highly recommend them!

I've bought many times and returned (a few things) from Jildor.com. I've had great service from them and have at least 3 pairs of shoes in my closet from them. Returns were hassle free as well. Nordstrom on the other hand is slow to ship and refunds take forever to post on my account.