Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale everyone!!

I wanted to share the most loved items by you all so far. These items are the most talked about and the most purchased!

1) Barefoot Dreams 2 Pack CozyChic Socks
2) Zella Live In Jogger Pants
3) Bombas 3 Pack Cushioned No-Show Socks
4) Nordstrom Moonlight Dream Pajamas
5) Zella Endurance Jogger Pants
6) Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Leopard Cardigan
7) Paula's Choice Jumbo Size Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
8) Rag & Bone Nina High Waist Ankle Skinny Jeans
9) Allsaints Tara Sweater
10) Zella Studio Crop Lite Leggings

Be sure when you share your items in this thread you include a link to the item - makes it easy for other members to see exactly what you're talking about. And please consider clicking our links in this post before you shop to help support the community! Thanks everyone, happy shopping! :party:

Shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Now!

My final Nsale item arrived last night! The Sweaty Betty Gary capri/jogger/sweatpant:

Contrary to the negative reviews, I actually like these sweatpants! I feel like they're misunderstood. They are TTS and are the perfect length on me for wearing with sneakers or flat sandals. The ankle ribbing section is about double the length you'd expect ankle ribbing to be, but that means you can push them up into capris around your calf and not have them fall down. Anyone remember how LL Cool J used to wear his pants with one pant leg pushed up? These sweatpants have throwback vibes for me. They are NOT drop crotch... but they're definitely high rise. The crotch seam of these sweatpants is firmly in my crotchal region, not dangling several inches below. The rear of the pants have flattering detailing and I like the on-seam pockets. They're much more useful than the shallow kangaroo pockets on the matching hoodie. The cotton is soft and inside terry is a little less soft against the skin but not rough. These sweats are flattering if you have junk in the trunk like I do. If you have a slimmer build, I could see these being too baggy in the seat and legs, giving the appearance of harem pants/diaper butt. You definitely need some booty and thigh meat to fill these sweatpants out.

These sweats also look good with the matching hoodie and may have convinced me to keep it. Worn together, this set reminds me of an updated version of the JLo tracksuit. The high waist of the pants makes up for the cropped length of the hoodie, and overall they're pretty comfy.
Crotchal!
best descriptor of the thread.

I just wanted to share for anyone who missed out on the glitter p448 shoes like me Bloomies has one on sale in white glitter some sizes are sold out I was able to grab a pair in my size. I saw the white glitter ones in another thread a slightly different style they weren’t the high top shoe but the low cut one and they looked really cute almost holographic like. I think that it;s a color from last year because I started looking for them and could find a random pair here and there but only in the smallest or largest size. I’m so excited for them to come!

My Kurt Geiger tote arrived, this color is stunning!

View attachment 4837181
Colors are amazing aren’t they? Like that could just go a shade in either direction and be like that sweater that Anne Hathaway wears in the Devil Wears Prada before her makeover. But instead it is just right. Like exactly right-on RIGHT. And we all see it. Like even people who hate bright colors (not that I know anyone like that.... ahem) GET IT.

sorry.... I had half a pot gummy earlier in honor of it being a Thursday during the pandemic, so I’m particularly wowed by this bag at the moment.

Thank you for the morning laugh :lol:

And I loved that movie too!

Colors are amazing aren’t they? Like that could just go a shade in either direction and be like that sweater that Anne Hathaway wears in the Devil Wears Prada before her makeover. But instead it is just right. Like exactly right-on RIGHT. And we all see it. Like even people who hate bright colors (not that I know anyone like that.... ahem) GET IT.

sorry.... I had half a pot gummy earlier in honor of it being a Thursday during the pandemic, so I’m particularly wowed by this bag at the moment.

I just wanted to share for anyone who missed out on the glitter p448 shoes like me Bloomies has one on sale in white glitter some sizes are sold out I was able to grab a pair in my size. I saw the white glitter ones in another thread a slightly different style they weren’t the high top shoe but the low cut one and they looked really cute almost holographic like. I think that it;s a color from last year because I started looking for them and could find a random pair here and there but only in the smallest or largest size. I’m so excited for them to come!

now only the smallest and largest sizes are left we must have cleared them out lol

My camo Spanx still has not shipped, smh.

I received the black Nike palazzo pants today and I’m going to keep. For some reason they are not as wide or long as the grey ones I ordered originally. The black pants are a much better fit.

I ended up with 5 bags in one month and I love them all! 2 not part of NAS but on sale:
Kurt Geiger tote (unstructured)
Coach trail bag
Madewell suede crossbody
Frye tote (Structured)
Coach originals geometric

Since I ended up with too many bags, I’m going to return my Frye black boots.

I am also returning the black pull up Karl Lagerfeld boots, they didn’t work for me.

Just curious, where are you located? I’m in the Midwest. I would assume everyone’s camo leggings are coming from the same warehouse but who knows.

This just happened. When I came back home there was a box on my doorstep. I wasn’t expecting anything because my order was stuck “getting ready”. Well low and behold it is my camo leggings! I went back to my order history and it still says “getting ready”. I guess the shipping is not updating like it should.

They were hanging on a hanger wrapped nicely in a long plastic bag. Maybe shipped directly from Spanx? Not sure.

I’m on the east coast.

This just happened. When I came back home there was a box on my doorstep. I wasn’t expecting anything because my order was stuck “getting ready”. Well low and behold it is my camo leggings! I went back to my order history and it still says “getting ready”. I guess the shipping is not updating like it should.

They were hanging on a hanger wrapped nicely in a long plastic bag. Maybe shipped directly from Spanx? Not sure.

I’m on the east coast.

That's great that yours arrived! Now I guess I have to be extra vigilant checking my doorstep everyday.

I’m on the east coast.
This is pretty much what happened with my order of the leggings. i got an email that they shipped but the tracking number went nowhere. I had no idea if they truly were on their way or not. Then yesterday they showed up at my door. I’ve had pretty good luck with the shipping this sale so I thought, well, guess I was bound to have one go awry but there they were! And they are a keeper! Mine also came on a hanger in a long bag. Hopefully for everyone waiting, yours will show up soon!