Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale everyone!!

I wanted to share the most loved items by you all so far. These items are the most talked about and the most purchased!

1) Barefoot Dreams 2 Pack CozyChic Socks
2) Zella Live In Jogger Pants
3) Bombas 3 Pack Cushioned No-Show Socks
4) Nordstrom Moonlight Dream Pajamas
5) Zella Endurance Jogger Pants
6) Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Leopard Cardigan
7) Paula's Choice Jumbo Size Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
8) Rag & Bone Nina High Waist Ankle Skinny Jeans
9) Allsaints Tara Sweater
10) Zella Studio Crop Lite Leggings

Be sure when you share your items in this thread you include a link to the item - makes it easy for other members to see exactly what you're talking about. And please consider clicking our links in this post before you shop to help support the community! Thanks everyone, happy shopping! :party:

Shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Now!

I know this thread is wrapping up, but I was able to get that Paige blouse that canceled on me when it popped back in an XS the day before the sale ended. Some reviewers said it ran slightly small, so I grabbed a size Small as well. The Small arrived today, and the XS should be here Friday. The Small is a little big in the arms and body, but I don't think it looks bad. The elastic on the sleeve hits right at my wrist, which is perfect. Even though it is polyester and not silk, it doesn't look cheap and it feels very nice. I want to see if the XS fits better, but I've already decided that I'm definitely keeping one of them.

View attachment 4836224
Omg that is so effing gorgeous on you. I’m now going to stick it in my wishlist and stalk it all fall! Is it 100% silk?

actually, can you post a link? I’m not sure I’ll be able to find it if it’s sold out. Thank youuuu and enjoy looking absolutely beautiful and tres chic on zoom meetings this fall :tup: :loveeyes:

Has anyone gotten the Adidas from the daily deal? I chose buy and pick up in store, but it has been pending for a while now. It was supposed to be ready that same day. More than likely it will cancel now, but I was curious about the look of them in person.

They just arrived today: Lighting at home isn't the best, but here are a couple of pictures. Left one is with flash and the right one is without.

20200902_203711.jpg20200902_203830.jpg

Thanks for the photos! My order has made no progress. How do you like them? Fit? Comfort?

For me they are tts, I normally wears size 8 and I got them in size 8. I would say they are like a firm hug on my feet, not constricting and tight though. My slight critique would be that I felt a slight pressure at my inner arch, which I think is due to the strap inside that connects the bottom to the tongue of the shoe. Not entirely sure if this would bother me when I really walk in them, might have to walk around in the house a little longer to see if it would bother me too much. Otherwise, I like the look of it. My child is impress with the iridescent reflective strips, so I got her vote on it :amuse:

Omg that is so effing gorgeous on you. I’m now going to stick it in my wishlist and stalk it all fall! Is it 100% silk?

actually, can you post a link? I’m not sure I’ll be able to find it if it’s sold out. Thank youuuu and enjoy looking absolutely beautiful and tres chic on zoom meetings this fall :tup: :loveeyes:
Thank you!! It's not silk, it's actually polyester..there was a little bit of controversy over that fact earlier in the thread. It is expensive for polyester, I fully admit that. But it's really pretty in person and I've been looking for a style just like this for a long time. Paige has a similar top on their website and some of the colors are silk, while others are polyester. Either way, I love this top. If you stalk it, I guarantee it'll go on sale again. They have black and pink on Nordstrom. There's a gorgeous pale blue on Paige.com that I'm eyeballing now. Here's the links:

Black: https://www.nordstrom.com/s/paige-ana-ruffle-sleeve-blouse/5601300
Pink: https://www.nordstrom.com/s/paige-ana-ruffle-sleeve-blouse/5601302

I got the ellin fisher cardigan in burgundy and was disappointed in the fit. I feel like the burgundy color is cut smaller than the other colors both in the sweater and cardigan. I tried the cardigan on in store in the pale pink and the small fit and the medium was too big. I ordered a small and major sausage arms when I got it. The same thing for the sweater which I compared to the dark pink one and the arms on the burgundy are notably smaller. I’m going to mull this over. I would like to exchange them for the next size up but neither show it in stock online. I might send them back for an exchange and hope they have it in stock otherwise just accept a return for them if they don’t have them on hand.

That sucks!! I used to think they are pretty consistent with their sizing. I hate the designers/brands that don’t have consistent sizing. Makes online shopping that much more difficult.

I know this thread is wrapping up, but I was able to get that Paige blouse that canceled on me when it popped back in an XS the day before the sale ended. Some reviewers said it ran slightly small, so I grabbed a size Small as well. The Small arrived today, and the XS should be here Friday. The Small is a little big in the arms and body, but I don't think it looks bad. The elastic on the sleeve hits right at my wrist, which is perfect. Even though it is polyester and not silk, it doesn't look cheap and it feels very nice. I want to see if the XS fits better, but I've already decided that I'm definitely keeping one of them.

View attachment 4836224
The top is really beautiful on you.

To keep this Nsale-related, my Sweaty Betty Gary hoodie arrived yesterday in the dark (thanks, OnTrac). It's soft and decently made but SO cropped. When I put my hands in the pockets (which are not very deep - I don't recommend putting anything important in these pockets) I feel like my hands are up around my boobs, but I have a long torso. I paired them with the Zella organic joggers and it looks ok, but I wonder realistically how useful this hoodie will be and how often I'd reach for it. I'm waiting for the matching joggers to arrive tomorrow to make my decision. I thought this ran TTS. If I sized down, this hoodie would barely cover my chest!

My final Nsale item arrived last night! The Sweaty Betty Gary capri/jogger/sweatpant:

Contrary to the negative reviews, I actually like these sweatpants! I feel like they're misunderstood. They are TTS and are the perfect length on me for wearing with sneakers or flat sandals. The ankle ribbing section is about double the length you'd expect ankle ribbing to be, but that means you can push them up into capris around your calf and not have them fall down. Anyone remember how LL Cool J used to wear his pants with one pant leg pushed up? These sweatpants have throwback vibes for me. They are NOT drop crotch... but they're definitely high rise. The crotch seam of these sweatpants is firmly in my crotchal region, not dangling several inches below. The rear of the pants have flattering detailing and I like the on-seam pockets. They're much more useful than the shallow kangaroo pockets on the matching hoodie. The cotton is soft and inside terry is a little less soft against the skin but not rough. These sweats are flattering if you have junk in the trunk like I do. If you have a slimmer build, I could see these being too baggy in the seat and legs, giving the appearance of harem pants/diaper butt. You definitely need some booty and thigh meat to fill these sweatpants out.

These sweats also look good with the matching hoodie and may have convinced me to keep it. Worn together, this set reminds me of an updated version of the JLo tracksuit. The high waist of the pants makes up for the cropped length of the hoodie, and overall they're pretty comfy.

My final Nsale item arrived last night! The Sweaty Betty Gary capri/jogger/sweatpant:

Contrary to the negative reviews, I actually like these sweatpants! I feel like they're misunderstood. They are TTS and are the perfect length on me for wearing with sneakers or flat sandals. The ankle ribbing section is about double the length you'd expect ankle ribbing to be, but that means you can push them up into capris around your calf and not have them fall down. Anyone remember how LL Cool J used to wear his pants with one pant leg pushed up? These sweatpants have throwback vibes for me. They are NOT drop crotch... but they're definitely high rise. The crotch seam of these sweatpants is firmly in my crotchal region, not dangling several inches below. The rear of the pants have flattering detailing and I like the on-seam pockets. They're much more useful than the shallow kangaroo pockets on the matching hoodie. The cotton is soft and inside terry is a little less soft against the skin but not rough. These sweats are flattering if you have junk in the trunk like I do. If you have a slimmer build, I could see these being too baggy in the seat and legs, giving the appearance of harem pants/diaper butt. You definitely need some booty and thigh meat to fill these sweatpants out.

These sweats also look good with the matching hoodie and may have convinced me to keep it. Worn together, this set reminds me of an updated version of the JLo tracksuit. The high waist of the pants makes up for the cropped length of the hoodie, and overall they're pretty comfy.

"Firmly in my crotchal region" :lol:

Thank you!! It's not silk, it's actually polyester..there was a little bit of controversy over that fact earlier in the thread. It is expensive for polyester, I fully admit that. But it's really pretty in person and I've been looking for a style just like this for a long time. Paige has a similar top on their website and some of the colors are silk, while others are polyester. Either way, I love this top. If you stalk it, I guarantee it'll go on sale again. They have black and pink on Nordstrom. There's a gorgeous pale blue on Paige.com that I'm eyeballing now. Here's the links:

Black: https://www.nordstrom.com/s/paige-ana-ruffle-sleeve-blouse/5601300
Pink: https://www.nordstrom.com/s/paige-ana-ruffle-sleeve-blouse/5601302
Thank you!!
I vaguely remember this controversy now that you mention it. Maybe I’ll stalk a silk color. I dunno though, you’re really selling that black!
Thanks for the info:heart:

Still waiting on my last two orders. It took 15 days to receive all of my first order. I think the shipping times and waits were waay long this nSale. But a good thing is I was careful this year and only have two items to return. Last yr I returned a LOT more than that. This sale wasn't as good as previous ones but I do think I got some good things that I will use.

Reactions: englishprof