Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

2. If they weren’t doing the gift card I probably would have just kept the Vince sweater bc it wasn’t a huge price difference. Nothing else I bought is significantly cheaper so I probably won’t return/rebuy anything else.

I did once get a PA on something I bought longer than 14 days before, but I emailed my SA and flat out asked him if he could just do a PA or if I had to do a return and rebuy (I hadn’t worn the item or removed the tags yet.). That was a while ago though and I know they’ve gotten more strict so I’m not sure he’d still have the ability to do that.

3. Reordered my favorite sweater it’s $35 less than the sale price.

HeatherGrace likes this.
  4. The green cuir Longchamp tote is sold out- no surprise. I bought a Barbour vault rain jacket in store when I returned a few things I was on the fence about from the NAS. But other than the jacket, there is not much that I want. Even if things are a tiny bit cheaper, to me it is not worth returning and re-buying since most of the NAS stuff is probably a return or shop-worn at this point. Time to move on.

Bentley1 and nikki626 like this.
  5. I ended up returning the Frye Carly boots and the Mother pixie jeans. I probably won’t repurchase either at a lower price point since I returned them for quality issues.

lovemyrescues likes this.
  6. which one?

7. Red leather Longchamp on sale now $317.98.......

8. This one I got it in both colors but returned the pink it’s too light for me and washes me out. I got a similar style sweater by Ted Baker at the rack last year I loved it but it had a mock turtleneck and I can’t stand anything tight around my neck, I was constantly tugged trying to stretch it out lol.

https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/ted-baker-london-beffi-ribbed-peplum-sweater/5265859?origin=keywordsearch-personalizedsort&breadcrumb=Home%2FAll%20Results&color=light%20pink

9. I agree, I had the chance to return and buy several NAS items, but decided to forgo bc for the 20 to 30 or so dollars saved per item, it's not worth the hassle, or run the risk of increased tracking of returns, and most importantly, I would rather Nord keep the $ and stick around longer since its financial state hasn't been that great in recent years.

lovemyrescues likes this.
  10. I agree on the return for most things but when something expensive is further reduced $30-40 & you can get $30, 60 or $100. notes/gift for rebuying, it is definitely worth it!

paula3boys and carolswin like this.
  11. The reason they can’t give so freely in price adjustments is because they were so generous in the past & many took advantage, like me & got adjustments on everything that was reduced. Imagine having to knock that off your profit margins for all of us that bought during the sale.

12. #7286 Sep 2, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
    If the price is a few dollars cheaper it’s not worth my time to rebuy/price adjust. However if it’s $30+ less yes I will return/rebuy because that’s a notable difference in price. If I buy 5 items and all of them are now $30 less that’s $150! Most stores will do price adjustments within 30 days if purchase. I think that they are lowering the prices after 30 days to avoid having to do price adjustments.

I also have 3 items that I’m still 50/50 on two pairs of NYDJ trouser pants I like them but even at the petite length I need to get them hemmed at least a inch and one button down shirt by rails. I love it but I don’t know if i’ll get enough use out if it to justify the cost.

13. I used my buy online pick up in store $10 bonus at the Rack today, just wanted to share that it does work at the Rack even though it seemed it would only be valid at the full line store and website.

14. I am buying things that I didn’t get during the sale. So far things I bought are not available to rebuy and return.

Susies7 likes this.
  15. Has anyone got the Michele watch? I got the two tone and I am not sure to keep or return.

16. I love mine but if it does not make you happy then return it.