Noe or NeoNoe for work?

Namwan-

Aug 19, 2019
Hi everyone! I'm planning to buy a bag for work, and I'm deciding between a black NeoNoe and black epi vintage Neo. I already own a mono NeoNoe and I love it as an everyday bag (I even put my laptop in it), but I like that the Noe is three inches taller and might be able to fit more items. I'm leaning towards the Noe, but I don't know if I would love it as much as the NeoNoe, since I prefer its overall look, and I've never owned any preloved bags before. What do you guys think?

Aye. I understand your dilemma. I want to get a NeoNoe because I don't own ANY bucket bags. But I'm not impressed with the LV increasing prices so I've started looking at Mansur Garviel bucket bags in Saffiano leather- for ease of use and going under the radar.
But I cannot decide on colors. Hahaha.

PS: LV is good. But I don't want everything LV.Screen Shot 2022-04-17 at 6.50.32 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-04-17 at 6.50.48 PM.png

• Love
Reactions: Namwan-
Aye. I understand your dilemma. I want to get a NeoNoe because I don't own ANY bucket bags. But I'm not impressed with the LV increasing prices so I've started looking at Mansur Garviel bucket bags in Saffiano leather- for ease of use and going under the radar.
But I cannot decide on colors. Hahaha.

PS: LV is good. But I don't want everything LV.View attachment 5381583View attachment 5381584

Wow, the colors are so pretty!

I was looking for a new work bag and stumbled upon this thread.

I've had my Mini Mansur Gavriel bucket bag for 5 years and need a change. Also, mine is in the smooth leather and still looks good! Besides I want it to be worn 2-ways not just crossbody

I'm thinking of another bucket bag as well.

Here are my options:

1. LV Neonoe but holding back cos of the monogram (too flashy for work I feel)
1653053237492.png
2. Coach Willow (not sure about the embossed CCs honestly)
1653053315336.png
3. Polene Numero Huit Mini (what a yummy color!)
1653053439341.png

Let us know what you ended up getting :smile:

I was looking for a new work bag and stumbled upon this thread.

I've had my Mini Mansur Gavriel bucket bag for 5 years and need a change. Also, mine is in the smooth leather and still looks good! Besides I want it to be worn 2-ways not just crossbody

I'm thinking of another bucket bag as well.

Here are my options:

1. LV Neonoe but holding back cos of the monogram (too flashy for work I feel)
View attachment 5408307
2. Coach Willow (not sure about the embossed CCs honestly)
View attachment 5408309
3. Polene Numero Huit Mini (what a yummy color!)
View attachment 5408311

Let us know what you ended up getting :smile:

I would go with an LV NeoNoe, but I agree that the monogram is too flashy. Maybe in leather?

I personally like the Noe because I own one. For me, the NeoNoe is too small for everyday wear. I use my Noe for work when I'm not using my Speedy. I put my iPad in there as well as everything else. It's spacious and not cumbersome at all. The shoulder strap is comfortable because it's nice and thick.

Reactions: Namwan-
Hi I am looking into a neonoe for everyday wear can you please explain the wear?
Many forum members posted pics over the years and had complaints about the bonded microfiber lining getting rubbed up with heavier use (that lining was usually used for more formal bags in the past, it can be delicate in everyday situations), the top edge paint did peel off after some time, and after that even the canvas did crack or the bonded lining split. And when stuffed well, the canvas versions did sag a lot and lost shape. The Épi version is sturdier, holds its shape better and at least it is not prone to cracking on the top edge. But I'd still consider that bad to be used with light to medium loads only, nothing heavy. Funnily the original Noé can literally hold 10-15 kg without breaking a sweat.