No year blind stamp

Digitiminimi

Jan 8, 2019
Hi All,

I’m wondering if any of you have bought a bag at an H boutique with no year blind stamp?

I bought a mini evelyne at an airport H boutique in 2021. It has come to my attention that the bag has no year blind stamp at the expected location. Instead, it has 2 letter and 3 numbers. Is this normal?

I also couldn’t find any blind stamp in my petite course bag i recently purchased at MBS H boutique in Singapore.

Can anyone enlighten me on why? Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

I’m wondering if any of you have bought a bag at an H boutique with no year blind stamp?

I bought a mini evelyne at an airport H boutique in 2021. It has come to my attention that the bag has no year blind stamp at the expected location. Instead, it has 2 letter and 3 numbers. Is this normal?

I also couldn’t find any blind stamp in my petite course bag i recently purchased at MBS H boutique in Singapore.

Can anyone enlighten me on why? Thanks in advance.
Hi! Would you mind posting a clear picture of the letters and numbers you’re seeing on the Evelyne? That probably is the blind stamp.

Here is it.
Thank you! The stamp is very faint, but it seems that there is a "Z" before the rest of the code (...MM 012). Z = 2021 production year. It looks like the artisan stamp may be "XM", but this too is very faint and hard to read.

Though this doesn't seem to be the case for your bag, stamps are sometimes forgotten. No issue there, as really the stamps are meant for Hermès not the buyer.

Reactions: iseebearbears
Here is it
Thank you! The stamp is very faint, but it seems that there is a "Z" before the rest of the code (...MM 012). Z = 2021 production year. It looks like the artisan stamp may be "XM", but this too is very faint and hard to read.

Though this doesn't seem to be the case for your bag, stamps are sometimes forgotten. No issue there, as really the stamps are meant for Hermès not the buyer.
ok. I’m either blind or you have eyes like a hawk. I don’t see it. Omg!

Reactions: iseebearbears