No show package from Tiffany....

the girl is 15. I really don't like to start fueds with neighbors so I'm going to let it go. If it happens again, there will be something said and possibly something done.

the girl is 15. I really don't like to start fueds with neighbors so I'm going to let it go. If it happens again, there will be something said and possibly something done.

Goodness! 15 is old enough to know right from wrong! 15 is old enough to recognize her own name and someone else's name for crying out loud!

I don't like starting feuds with neighbors either, but this is too important to be kept quiet. If she stole the mail from your mailbox, it's a crime and she needs to fess up on that. If the postman gave it to her, then a report needs to be lodged against him. He can't just go delivering random packages to anyone!

Goodness! 15 is old enough to know right from wrong! 15 is old enough to recognize her own name and someone else's name for crying out loud!

I don't like starting feuds with neighbors either, but this is too important to be kept quiet. If she stole the mail from your mailbox, it's a crime and she needs to fess up on that. If the postman gave it to her, then a report needs to be lodged against him. He can't just go delivering random packages to anyone!

The UPS guy apparently didn't read the apt # on the box and knocked on my neighbors door. The daughter was home and just signed for it without looking (or so as she says) at the name. She saw TCO as the sender and ripped into the box thinking her fater bought her a new Tiffany bracelet to match the ring he just got her. I don't believe a word she says, but I'm going to let it go this time.

The UPS guy apparently didn't read the apt # on the box and knocked on my neighbors door. The daughter was home and just signed for it without looking (or so as she says) at the name. She saw TCO as the sender and ripped into the box thinking her fater bought her a new Tiffany bracelet to match the ring he just got her. I don't believe a word she says, but I'm going to let it go this time.

I'm so sorry this had to happen to you. Did you lodge a complaint with UPS and your CC co? It doesn't seem right that you would have to be charged for something that you didn't receive.

I'm so sorry this had to happen to you. Did you lodge a complaint with UPS and your CC co? It doesn't seem right that you would have to be charged for something that you didn't receive.

I filed a complaint with UPS when it first turned up missing. When the UPS rep called to see if it had arrived, I told her it was delivered and signed by my neighbors 15y/o child. She said she was sorry on behalf of UPS and will file my complaint to start an investigation.

I would ask ups to get me a new set. I wouldn't want something I bought brand new to be worn by someone else first. Since you don't want to start up anything with your neighbors you should hold UPS responsible.

My mother has always been very generous with the gifts she sends to her sister and her children. My parents aren't wealthy, but this sister always seemed to struggle with money.

One year she sent their packages from Europe, because we were living there then. The gifts included clothes, jewelry, toys, wooden ornaments from Germany, etc.

I don't remember how it all transpired because it was quite awhile ago, but somehow the package was delivered to another house on their rural road. When the mailman went over to rectify things, all the gifts were opened and the people who lived there were wearing the clothes.