No-No Hair Removal system

Has anyone tried the newer cordless version? There is also an adapter now for facial hair and I am wondering if it is any better than the older model.

I was thinking about purchasing it, but have not been able to find it in stores.
I hate to purchase it online, and it appears that Sephora stopped carrying it.

Has anyone tried the newer cordless version? There is also an adapter now for facial hair and I am wondering if it is any better than the older model.

I was thinking about purchasing it, but have not been able to find it in stores.
I hate to purchase it online, and it appears that Sephora stopped carrying it.

Their is a girl on youtube that has reviews on both, I believe her un is japapena2007. I'm not sure I'm allowed to post links so I won't but they do have an official website that sells it. Also, they sell it on drugstore.com for 190 (I think) and on Amazon. Hope this helps..

I have the newer version. I purchased it as well as the face / bikini kit from HSN.com. I use it every now and again and I love it! I have used it on my mustache area and now I have no growth at all. Spots like that with sparce hair will have great results with few "sessions". Legs and bikini area need a lot more work. Great investment though!

Their is a girl on youtube that has reviews on both, I believe her un is japapena2007. I'm not sure I'm allowed to post links so I won't but they do have an official website that sells it. Also, they sell it on drugstore.com for 190 (I think) and on Amazon. Hope this helps..

Thanks for the info.

Has anyone seen the no no in stores? I have checked Ulta, Sephora, Target,
etc. and have not been able to find it. I would rather purchase it from a store in case I would have to do a return.

I keep seeing it in infomercials. I'm so curious about it and would like to hear more reviews and opinions. So it sounds like the newer model is better and easier to use than the previous one?

I'm thinking about buying, and all I need to know is, how well does it work on thick facial hair for men. I'm planning one using it to remove my thick, dark facial hair, then have my face waxed.

I'm bumping this thread because I really need a more effective way to get rid of my facial hair. It's very dark and I'm so sick of plucking every single day!

Has anyone successfully used it on upper lip and/or chin hair?

TIA. :smile:

it is on HSN today for $250 w/ free shipping, but i guess this is a lot of stuff you don't really need/extra heads?

any other reviews? i am also thinking about getting one. this one is usable on the face/bikini area as well as the body, so it seems like a great product.

I purchased it from hsn. It literally left cuts and burns on my face. I used it EXACTLY as they instructed. The first time I used it, it left cuts but I thought I did something wrong so I waited until they healed, watched the video and tried again.....same thing....cuts and also burns. I returned it immediately. I Wrote the company (nono) and also hsn about my experience. Neither one replied.

I would not recommend this to anyone. I think it's very dangerous. Luckily, my skin didn't scar.

No No works for some people and some people apparently it does not work for them. They give 60 days money back. To know if it does work for you, you should use it as they instructed. It is not a magic product in NOWAY so people should not expect for fast hair removing and not growing back after a few treatment.

anyway there are some good products in the market that can be used instead like the TRIA Laser Hair Removal which I wrote a review on it. I also wrote on the No No Hair Removal. The Tria come with longer money back 90 days compare to the 60 days no no. Also price is fair as was reduce to $395 for one payment.

Hope this helps

I've had the No-no for a few years and I hardly ever use it. I bought it from Sephora. I find it's easier and faster to shave and I'm not crazy about the burning smell. I haven't had any cuts or negative side effects though. I have not used it on my face.