No more Hermes at NM???!!!!!!!!!!

In addition to DC, which NM still carry Hermes? And if you post, please indicate whether they carry only scarves or bags as well. TIA

I was on a bag waitlist for 2 years with my NM SA from Fine Apparel, and she just left the company!

Sorry to tell you stillfabulous that the Mazza store is the only NM that still carries H. :sad: They pulled out of all others some time ago.

Sorry to tell you stillfabulous that the Mazza store is the only NM that still carries H. :sad: They pulled out of all others some time ago.

I believe last year was the first time I could no longer buy Hermes scarves at my (multiple) local NMs. I'm curious as to why they would single our MG as the only store location where they would continue to sell H. Do you know, by chance, the logic behind that?

I believe last year was the first time I could no longer buy Hermes scarves at my (multiple) local NMs. I'm curious as to why they would single our MG as the only store location where they would continue to sell H. Do you know, by chance, the logic behind that?

I think you're right about last year. I seem to recall they consolidated scarves and such at a few stores before the holidays and then were completely done after that.

As for MG, it's because they have a small boutique there, rather than just H merchandise being sold by NM employees alongside everything else.

I think you're right about last year. I seem to recall they consolidated scarves and such at a few stores before the holidays and then were completely done after that.

As for MG, it's because they have a small boutique there, rather than just H merchandise being sold by NM employees alongside everything else.

That makes perfect sense. I'll have to stop in there next time I'm in NoVa. Thanks for your reply, graycat5!