No Coach signature at Outlets?!

woodbury does carry signature items not that often i was there sat. they only had wristlets in signature when i was there in dec they had alot

florida outlet had alot a signature items when i went!

I used to think the same thing about the Camarillo outlet. But I did find out that the Santa Barbara store on State Street is an outlet. Which is suprising since it is a free standing store and not in an Outlet mall. And they carry signature. I have been there a few times. It is a long drive from LA but I do it once in a while. So you might want to check them out. I am not sure where exactly you live but the Barstow Outlet also carrys Signature. Only reason to go to that one is while driving to Vegas.

Thanks for the tip! I will be going through Santa Barbara on my vacation!

I was just gonna do the Carlsbad outlet. How do these compare? Thanks in advance

I used to think the same thing about the Camarillo outlet. But I did find out that the Santa Barbara store on State Street is an outlet. Which is suprising since it is a free standing store and not in an Outlet mall. And they carry signature. I have been there a few times. It is a long drive from LA but I do it once in a while. So you might want to check them out. I am not sure where exactly you live but the Barstow Outlet also carrys Signature. Only reason to go to that one is while driving to Vegas.

That is surprising because I think it also shows on the Coach website (Santa Barbara store) and I didn't think outlets showed up there. My two daughters and I are headed that way in a couple of weeks. We were gonna hit Camarillo one day and Cabazon a few days later. I guess we'll need to add in Santa Barbara!

That is surprising because I think it also shows on the Coach website (Santa Barbara store) and I didn't think outlets showed up there. My two daughters and I are headed that way in a couple of weeks. We were gonna hit Camarillo one day and Cabazon a few days later. I guess we'll need to add in Santa Barbara!

Which ones in CA do you like most/ reccomend?

the one in southern illinois carrys plenty of signature handbags

Southern Illinois?!?!?!?! HOOOOLLLDDD up... Are we talking the Tuscola, Illinois outlet (What is it, like exit 212 on I-57) or like... you know SOUTHERN Illinois???? PLEASE tell me they built one down south, so I can go shopping when I go home!!! BTW, where are you at.... SIU ALUMNI HERE!!! GO DAWGS!!! :wlae:

Coachnut - I was used to always finding sig at Tuscola, so when I moved closer to the city, I was confused the outlets up there didn't have any sig lines out. I was told that only certain outlet stores were allowed to carry signature, so that it didn't detract business from their full price stores?

Sphere99 - I'm not sure what kind of formula they use to figure out what stores can carry signature and which ones can't... there are at least... 8 or 9 full prices stores in the Chicagoland area, plus stores like Macy's, Nordstroms - so all of the outlets there are all really, really close to a full price store... (We're talking 20 minutes down the road.) If there is only one outlet and one full price store in your area, then they might have allowed it?? Only way I found out was by asking the outlet staff, so you might ask, to see what they say?

Just to clarify, I have gottern signature items at outlet stores that don't usually carry the signature, as they were return items... So it is occasionally possible.

Which ones in CA do you like most/ reccomend?

The one I always find the most at is Barstow. But the only time I go there is on my way to Las Vegas. Since there is not much else out there.

Next favorite outlet is Cabazon. The plus about the Cabazon outlet mall is they have a lot of other stores that you can't find in any other local outlet mall like Gucci and Burberry. Camarillo is also really nice but the last 2 times I have been there I really have not bought much there.

The funny thing it does not even look like an outlet. It looks more like a retail store. I have not been there in quite a while so who knows they may have made it a full retail store in the last year or so. You can always call but it is worth it just to go to see Santa Barbara. It is one of my favorite places. It is so beautiful there. I love to just go there and spend the day. Going to the Coach store there is just a bonus.

Thanks for the tip! I will be going through Santa Barbara on my vacation!

I was just gonna do the Carlsbad outlet. How do these compare? Thanks in advance

Sorry I have never been to the Carlsbad outlet. Until recently I did not even know there was a Outlet in Carlsbad. Next time I go to San Diego I will stop there for sure.

If you go to Santa Barbara you have to stop at the Camarillo outlet since you will be driving right by it and it is right off the Freeway. It is not out of your way.

I also like the Cabazon outlet since they have stores that most of the other outlets don't like Gucci and Burberry. That one is also worth checking out if you have the time.

Southern Illinois?!?!?!?! HOOOOLLLDDD up... Are we talking the Tuscola, Illinois outlet (What is it, like exit 212 on I-57) or like... you know SOUTHERN Illinois???? PLEASE tell me they built one down south, so I can go shopping when I go home!!! BTW, where are you at.... SIU ALUMNI HERE!!! GO DAWGS!!! :wlae:

Coachnut - I was used to always finding sig at Tuscola, so when I moved closer to the city, I was confused the outlets up there didn't have any sig lines out. I was told that only certain outlet stores were allowed to carry signature, so that it didn't detract business from their full price stores?

Sphere99 - I'm not sure what kind of formula they use to figure out what stores can carry signature and which ones can't... there are at least... 8 or 9 full prices stores in the Chicagoland area, plus stores like Macy's, Nordstroms - so all of the outlets there are all really, really close to a full price store... (We're talking 20 minutes down the road.) If there is only one outlet and one full price store in your area, then they might have allowed it?? Only way I found out was by asking the outlet staff, so you might ask, to see what they say?

Just to clarify, I have gottern signature items at outlet stores that don't usually carry the signature, as they were return items... So it is occasionally possible.
lol funny you mention the chicago ones, that's my hometown! Now in Texas past couple of years. I am really confused because the outlet I went to had at least 5 or 6 Coach stores within 30 minutes and the signature line was ALL over, not just returns by far the store was huge!