Next PCE? Anyone knows when?

I am wondering why the Coach leather moisturizer shouldn't be used on glovetanned? I have a lot of glovetanned now in my collection so I would like to know what I should be using.

The SA at Coach Macy's Herald Square used a little of the moisturizer to freshen up the glovetanned leather wallet I bought, since it was on display, and it looks and feels fine to me.

This is so confusing.....why can't Coach make products that clearly state their use and package and label them accordingly. I bought like 5 bottles of moisturizer a while ago and was gong to have a bag party and all would get moisturized but now I feel like throwing them all out. How hard does this have to be???

I remember calling my SA about it and the little card that comes with the bag tells you how to take care of the item. Every bag I buy seems to have the same card inside and says to use their moisturizer. It never differentiates which moisturizer.

My conclusion is to move away from Coach products.
I don't bother with Coach moisturiser, never have because of the silicone, even though they supposedly did away with the silicone. I went with Apple conditioner for newer, modern bags and it works great on smooth and pebbled leather. Makes the leather buttery soft. I prefer Blackrock for dried out thick vintage leather.

Reactions: bluesh4rk
Ugh, e-bates is 12% back today. Is it worth re-ordering everything to save $82?

Update to add - will my SA lose credit for the sale if I do? Items were all fulfilled through JAX so would be returned to JAX, not a store...

When does the PCE end? I was able to order a bag I really wanted at the discount, the chalk Swagger chain crossbody with quilting. However, I think I may want a tote for business, that is, if I can find one that fits the accordion file folder I use.