Next PCE? Anyone knows when?

New here but wanted to post that I just stopped in at Macy's Herald Square to check out the Coach boutique, and there is a 30% off everything sale (including 1941). The salesperson told me that this is the only store in North America where you can buy 1941 on sale right now.
!!! (calculates when I can leave the office and get down there for a look....)

I wonder if the other Coach stores would price match? I have had them price match on the 1941 when they are on sale at some of the department stores. It's worth a shot to ask. I do not need anything right now so I'm ok for now....
You need to show them something when price matching though. If it's just at Herald Square then I don't think there is anything online or in print to show to get the price match.

I am going down after work. A Rogue 25 is on my list but for the fall - however if I can get it at 30% off now, then well... :biggrin:

I wonder if the other Coach stores would price match? I have had them price match on the 1941 when they are on sale at some of the department stores. It's worth a shot to ask. I do not need anything right now so I'm ok for now....
I don't need anything right now either. It's just nice to be able to have the opportunity to get a discount, especially when some people are able to purchase them with an extreme discount at the outlets (which wasnt supposed to happen with the 1941 line). I know the unspoken rule was that some items are eligible once they're no longer on the website (actively being marketed). I asked an SA at my boutique about the items going to outlets and she said they're not supposed to. I think Coach is keeping secrets. LOL
I'm tempted to call my local outlet and have them search for a Rogue in their system and see what they find.

Reactions: carterazo
New here but wanted to post that I just stopped in at Macy's Herald Square to check out the Coach boutique, and there is a 30% off everything sale (including 1941). The salesperson told me that this is the only store in North America where you can buy 1941 on sale right now.
Just want to thank you again for the tip, I am now a member of the Rogue club as of 20 mins ago, and at 30% off! [emoji2]

Hi..I just called my nearest Coach store. Asm answered..Coach PCE for Mother's day starts May 5th. Coach 1941 Not included. I asked Asm if another Coach store was honoring a discount on 1941, if they would honor it. She didn't think so. :sad: I will call back when store manager is there.
(Store Manager has honored pm with Dept.Store sales in the past. No Macys in MN carry 1941 Collection. Nordstrom now only carries Coach1941..but no sales there right now.) :sad:

Lynne :biggrin:

Last edited: