Next on the AGENDA (and for those of you who have one)...

I'm someone who isn't necessarily a busy person, but I LOVE my agenda. It keeps me on track and helps me write little notes to myself. I love it now!

The Mat agenda has no penholder and it seems neither does the Taiga.

I have the Mat in Ambre and I really like it. Although I do worry about the rub off that can happen with Mat. Taiga doesn't seem to have that wear problem so that's something to consider!

ok, so i finally did it...

I bought the Monogram Mat Agenda!!!! :biggrin:

it took me a while to actually pick up the phone and make that order, but i did it anyway! it came to a whopping $614-something-something, but here's hoping it'll be worth it :P.

thanks for all your comments/advice :lol:!

It's here!!!

My new agenda is here! It arrived in the mail yesterday, but I didn't have time to take photos, so I've only just done them now. :biggrin:

To save time and avoid redundancy, I've posted the photos of my agenda up in my thread, on the last page.

Beautiful! I love the Mono Mat and especially in Black. I have a Ludlow wallet and it's been taking years of abuse pretty well. It will last you a long time~~ totally worth the price!

perfect size .. i love mine.

out of the two you have picked i like the Taiga Leather Slate

yeuxhonnetes said:
I've been thinking of getting a Louis Vuitton Medium Ring Agenda for a while now, but I can't decide which one.

Monogram Mat Black ($480)

Taiga Leather Slate ($435)

Both pictures show the Small Ring Agendas, but they were the only pictures I could find in the colors I wanted. And here come the questions:

1. Which line should I get? I love the Mat because it's a limited edition and it's already been discontinued, but I called 866-VUITTON yesterday and they still have the Medium agenda in black. Plus is would go with my black Mat Shelton. I love the Taiga because of (obviously) the leather, and even though it's part of the men's collection I think it's a very classic line.

2. Should I even get an agenda? When I called 866-VUITTON yesterday the lady said that the refills come separately, and that a complete set costs either $52 or $62 (I couldn't hear her very well). So that brings my entire purchase up to at least $500 :wacko:. Is it all worth it?

Help! :cry:

misshippo said:
do you guys recommend the small or medium? i know the small ring is 4x6... but can you guys write down stuff in that?!

i recommend the medium. i initially wanted the small one, but then i have an insane schedule and a lot of things to write down, so basically i just wanted more room to write in.