Next on the AGENDA (and for those of you who have one)...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I've been thinking of getting a Louis Vuitton Medium Ring Agenda for a while now, but I can't decide which one.

[​IMG]

Monogram Mat Black ($480)

[​IMG]

Taiga Leather Slate ($435)

Both pictures show the Small Ring Agendas, but they were the only pictures I could find in the colors I wanted. And here come the questions:

1. Which line should I get? I love the Mat because it's a limited edition and it's already been discontinued, but I called 866-VUITTON yesterday and they still have the Medium agenda in black. Plus is would go with my black Mat Shelton. I love the Taiga because of (obviously) the leather, and even though it's part of the men's collection I think it's a very classic line.

2. Should I even get an agenda? When I called 866-VUITTON yesterday the lady said that the refills come separately, and that a complete set costs either $52 or $62 (I couldn't hear her very well). So that brings my entire purchase up to at least $500 :wacko:. Is it all worth it?

Help! :cry:

mat.jpg taiga.jpg
  2. I love the mat...cutie cute cute cute!

Selena

3. Mat- I really like it!

4. The Mat is beautiful!! I would definitely go for that one. I don't have an agenda but if I had the money I would get one... in fact this forum has made me want one badly! :amuse:

5. I was unsure if I would really use my LV agenda before I bought it. And let me tell you, I'm using it a LOT! I use it as a wallet as well, well for my credit cards at least. It makes me happy everytime I look at it, and it does make organizing so much more fun.
    I have the white MC though, it's a bit more playful and not as professional as your choices. I love the mat black, it's gorgeous. :love:

6. i like the matte black, so pretty. i have a framboise vernis small ring, and now i'm having second thoughts about it. i'm not a particularly organized person...i dunno. *shrug*

7. the Mono Mat! It's beautiful~~

8. i'd go for the monogram black. very pretty!!!

9. I would say go for the Mat, it's really subtle yet gorgeous. I think the Taiga is a little masculine looking.

10. Nooo! :P Well, there's always eBay!

Swedie, I use mine as a wallet, too :nuts: I put the cards that didn't fit in my ludlow wallet in the agenda. I find that I'm using it a good amount, I'm always writing down appointments and phone numbers :amuse:

yuex, I think you should go for the black matte. It looks very sophisticated, but kinda fun,too :biggrin:

11. I like the matte

12. I totally agree!

13. Go for the mat- how classy it will look when you pull it out of your bag!! :smile:

14. yeah, i can't decide, a girl from LJ was looking for one and i told her to make me an offer, so we'll see what happens i suppose! it would have to be at or above retail for me to take it.

15. Mono matte hands down! V

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice