Newly Released Styles/Colors

Here's a shot of my Blush messenger for comparison! Not sure what the other bag was tbh, sorry. I was busy pondering if i needed soft pink!:biggrin: that might be soft pink and fawn. I saw a few pieces in that combination which is very pretty!

Attachments

• IMG_20170327_171828.jpg
    IMG_20170327_171828.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 659
Here is the color combo above Soft Pink/Ecru/Fawn in Selma from Macy's website. I love it but wish it had silver hardware. For some reason MK likes their pinks with gold hw

View attachment 3660265

That's such a pretty & feminine bag. Love it!
Maybe the gold isn't so "in your face" IRL. I also wish he'd use silver with the pink bags. Are you listening MK? [emoji6][emoji6]

Reactions: melissatrv
Here is the color combo above Soft Pink/Ecru/Fawn in Selma from Macy's website. I love it but wish it had silver hardware. For some reason MK likes their pinks with gold hw

View attachment 3660265

Gah, I love this color combo from the online photos. I look forward to someday seeing if it is as beautiful in person. Im a silver hw person too. (Or gunmetal or black!) MK does so many bags with gold. But Im glad at least sometimes there are other options than gold.

Reactions: Butterdaisy
That's such a pretty & feminine bag. Love it!
Maybe the gold isn't so "in your face" IRL. I also wish he'd use silver with the pink bags. Are you listening MK? [emoji6][emoji6]

+1 I much prefer SHW. Would defo buy a small bag in soft pink if it had SHW.

View attachment 3660265