Newbie here :]

Is COACH worth the money?

• Definitely!

• Most of the time.

• They have their moments.

• No. Not really.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Abandonedimages, I like your choices but if you are not in a hurry, please take your time, browse around, ask the ladies here for advice (which you've already done :biggrin: )

I love looking at lines which are not considered designer lines eg Tignanello, Cleo & Patek etc.

What do you think of this Luce Butter Soft Flap Over Hobo ($100-80 for now on ebags) and Cleo & Patek Zig Zag Large North South ($157-50 on ebags)?

Both pics off ebags.com

passerby said:
Abandonedimages, I like your choices but if you are not in a hurry, please take your time, browse around, ask the ladies here for advice (which you've already done :biggrin: )

I love looking at lines which are not considered designer lines eg Tignanello, Cleo & Patek etc.

What do you think of this Luce Butter Soft Flap Over Hobo ($100-80 for now on ebags) and Cleo & Patek Zig Zag Large North South ($157-50 on ebags)?

Both pics off ebags.com
passerby --

I know, I know. You're right, I've really got to slow down sometimes when making a purchase.

Ah! I'm glad you said that about the non-designer bags because joining the forum I assumed everyone considered only expensive designer brands (wrong on my part) and that would've automatically made me feel left out seeing as I don't have the money for such things :[ I don't like knock offs, but cute bags from say department stores, yes ma'am!

You find the best/cutest bags in red!!
[1] Red is my schools color (nc state wolfpack).
[2] I've been wanting more red in my collection, but always back out :[

6359-newbie-here-luce-butter-soft-flap-over-hobo.jpg

Automatically love. I'm a HUGE sucker for anything with hooks/clips/buckles!

6360-newbie-here-cleo-and-patek-zig-zag-large-north-south.jpg

Wow. This is different, but cute! I'd have to mess around with this one a little before I considered it though. Are there any pictures of the inside possibly? Original, very attractive bag.

I love your taste, you're going to have me hooked on ebags.com pretty soon here.

Abandonedimages, it's a pleasure talking to you, kid (I can call you kid since I've chalked up half a century :biggrin: ). The cheaper (but quality) the better, say I.

I SWEAR I am not remotely connected to anyone working with ebags but all of the following are off ... you know ...
1) Inside of the Cleo & Patek
2) Lodis City Backpack - I think it's stunning - $175
The last three are Tignanello bags, each costing under $100.

Have fun surfing! I'm off for lunch. Take care.

I like some of their new stuff, when I was younger their styles were just too plain for me.
I think this forum is willing to discuss whatever bag comes up next, so welcome.

I like Coach, if I am drawn to it, I buy it, it doesn't really matter what brand it is, but I bought a Daphne metallic bag a few months ago that everybody is always asking me about. Now, I'm looking at the giant legacy bag...guess I'm an addict. Love their shoes, too. Also, I'm a huge Marc Jacobs fan, the prices for those are really reasonable, too.

Haha, kid is fine. I'm glad I ran into you on this forum as well, you're very helpful and sweet and your great taste is like icing on the cake!

That inside shot was perfect! It's confirmed, I like it. Original, pretty and roomy.

Also, this one is going on the wishlist --
6365-newbie-here-tignanello-catalina-double-zip-pocket-satchel.jpg

And it's under $100? Oh man. I will be looking into this one definitely. You've encouraged my desire for red bags which I appreciate because like I mentioned earlier, I've always been to shy to get a solid red purse, I always worry about how "loud" it's going to look.

The Lodis City Backpack - love it! It's flat, and looks firm and solid, very classy. $175? Good deal. This reminded me that I've been looking for a more solid framed purse (I'm using a hobo type bag at the moment and any papers that go in it get crumpled). You know, the kind that has the small feet at the bottom to keep it from falling over? Sorry, my descriptive skills are terrible :P

To Coach fans, CoachKatie was asking earlier in her thread if there's any sturdy big Coach tote around. Thanks.

Abandonedimages, smartbargains.com is one site which has some good deals - ever been there?

1) BCBGirls Rivet Line Leather Hobo with Grommets - now $57-98
2) BCBGirls Rivet Line Grommeted Leather Satchel - now $57-98
3) BCBGirls Western Whipstitch Top Zip Handle $43-98

http://womens-accessories.smartbargains.com/search.aspx?s=&ltype=0&edeptId=0&ecatId=0&deptId=11&CatId=316&fd=true&k=Handbags+%26+Totes&an=Brand&av=BCBG&ev=0&evn=&sp=All+Products%2f%2f%2f%2fWomen's+Accessories%7c%7c%7c%7c%7c%2f%2f%2f%2f++++++Handbags+%26+Totes

More Lumiani bags on sale on zappos (I'll stop spamming for a bit after this :biggrin: )
1) Lumiani 124-3 $152-95
2) Lumiani 4707 $83-95 till 17/3
3) Lumiani 4974 $64-95 till 17/3
4) Lumiani 3810 $126-95 till 17/3

Haha, if the forum allows -- spam away! You always give such great suggestions! The colors you find are perfect for the upcoming summer. Now this beauty --

6383-newbie-here-lumian-handbags-626-9.jpg

It's a bit loud, but I love the frame! Even if it doesnt come in a more subtle color I think this one I'm going to keep an eye on, it's perfect for all the work I have to tote around from place to place. Lumiani, huh? Yes, please other members any feedback on this brand? I like their solid colors and frames. The clasp on the front of this one is perfect!

passerby -- I feel like my constant clutching onto your advice might become annoying for you :/ Please, is there anything you've been looking for? You seem much better at this than me, but I would still like to try. Is there any particular brand you like? What exactly is your taste (although to me I can already tell you have great taste)?

Megs said:
Vlad and I have one in the making!!! It will be going up soon! :idea:

Darn it Megs and Vlad Noooooo! This will cause a ridulous increase in my shoe purchasing.....

Ok, YES YES YES!!!! :biggrin:

Back on topic........I voted -They have their moments - I'm not a big Coach fan but I do like the first bag posted. Its cute.

abandonedimages said:
passerby -- I feel like my constant clutching onto your advice might become annoying for you :/
"Annoying"? Quite the contrary - it's most flattering, abandonedimages. :biggrin: I get a kick out of surfing the net and trying to help others (as I can't actually speak from personal experience). Have to go to work quite soon. Have fun, kid!