NEW?

@Vlad what is "UI.X"at the top of the page? Also, is there a way to add a margin to the left of the threads? They're so close to the edge of the page. TIA!

Yeah that is a parent theme that you are not supposed to have access to, only PurseForum Light and Dark. Left over theme from when we did theme updates.

I’m going to jump on this thread a little off topic so we don’t wind up with a separate thread for each new feature lol

Can we get back the “jump to” buttons at the top of the threads so we don’t have to scroll to the bottom?
@Vlad thank you for everything you do for us! I am still really missing this feature also. Every day I hope it will be added back; is it on the to-do list? Thank you!

@Vlad thank you for everything you do for us! I am still really missing this feature also. Every day I hope it will be added back; is it on the to-do list? Thank you!
Yes please and page numbers at the top ( and options to go to the previous/next page) because now when I click on a thread it takes me to the last page and it's a pain to scroll till the bottom to go back to a previous page.