New Tods Pics

SoyBean001 said:
It is? Oh my gosh, I am in love with it too! I was drooling when I opened the damn attachment! It IS so cute!!! I forgot how much it was, but it was definitely over 800, but under 900, or 900ish I think! This style is slightly diff. from the decoupage, its actually called the tods Tracollina....I love the shape and the detachable shoulder option.....I wonder if there's one that's a little bigger without them supersizing it!!!

I forgot the length on the bottom of this black bag, but its actually longer and bigger than the previous and similarly looking gold one I posted....plus, more money!:suspiciou

I'm willing to wait until it hits the Tod's outlet next year or so. :lol: I just don't want to spend nearly a grand on a tiny bag, but this bag is so cute!!! I was playing with it inside the store until I heard the price tag. :blink:

Way too funny, I was in love with it and had this :blink: reaction too when I heard the price! Why did they have to make it soooo cute?!!!!

Anyways, hope Vlad will be able to resize and post the other pics. later sometime!

Irissy said:
I was playing with it inside the store until I heard the price tag. :blink:

I'm loving that Decoupage Media right now. Looked at one the other day while I was picking up my white MJ Sophia. The green is VERY tempting, but I think NM had one in vachetta, which I'd probably use more. Well, I have a few weeks to think about it since I'm on a bag buying hiatus right now, as we just spent a boatload of money on our vacation and need to replenish the savings account.

Hi SoyBean- Thanks for posting more gorgeous pics!!! Love them!!! In the first picture, which one is the tan bag? Is that the D Media in the piccola size??? I LOVE IT!!! I must have this bag!!!! I wonder how big it is and how much it is???

SoyBean's pics:

Attachments

• jenn1.jpg
    jenn1.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 138
  • jenn2.jpg
    jenn2.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 123
  • jenn3.jpg
    jenn3.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 116
  • jenn4.jpg
    jenn4.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 156
  • jenn5.jpg
    jenn5.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 123
The pics. for these bags came from a diff. tods store, so weren't labeled as well. The tan does like the piccola size to me....if it is, it is should be about 900ish, if its the smaller, 800. I love their smaller d media bags, they are cute! email/pm if you want a confirmation for size and price! I can always call them back!!! ;)

jag said:
Hi SoyBean- Thanks for posting more gorgeous pics!!! Love them!!! In the first picture, which one is the tan bag? Is that the D Media in the piccola size??? I LOVE IT!!! I must have this bag!!!! I wonder how big it is and how much it is???

ohhh Suli, you're going this weekend?! If I'm not too busy, I might be there this weekend too!!:lol: Lets get our bag robbing scheme in check with one another:biggrin::P

SuLi said:
Oh SoyBean....love the pics! I can't wait to go to the store this weekend! And, the program sounds really great.

What bag is that in the 3rd pic Vlad posted. Thats the one I was looking for! Did it just come out? I was there a couple months back asking about something that looked exactly like that, was it a re-release?

And what do you mean EXCUSE! :lol: Recovering hurts lol.