New to Givenchy-- shortening small pandora cross body strap

I purchased mine from reebonz. Not sure the boutique is willing to help to shorten the strap. Now i tied 2 knots at each side cos the strap is too long on me (i'm 5ft 2")
f11a8e78d7fba8dde52cf8fceb671405.jpg

Can I ask how long you've done this for and does this damage the leather strap in any way? I've wanted to do it because my strap is also too long but I'm afraid to damage it :sad:

Can I ask how long you've done this for and does this damage the leather strap in any way? I've wanted to do it because my strap is also too long but I'm afraid to damage it :sad:

I took mine to a local cobbler and he shortened it for me. Looks good. Only cost $15.

If you buy from the Givenchy boutique they can have it shortened, last i checked it was a free service.

As far as knotting the strap, it will stretch/warp the leather over time. I have 2 PS1s that come with the strap knotted and both straps are warped. It doesn’t bother me though since I never wear them unknotted.

Good luck!

Reactions: thundercloud
I took mine to a local cobbler and he shortened it for me. Looks good. Only cost $15.

If you buy from the Givenchy boutique they can have it shortened, last i checked it was a free service.

As far as knotting the strap, it will stretch/warp the leather over time. I have 2 PS1s that come with the strap knotted and both straps are warped. It doesn’t bother me though since I never wear them unknotted.

Good luck!

oh wow thank you!! :biggrin:

I knot my small pepe on 1 side for the perfect length. Like Luv2Shop1 mentioned above, it will likely warp over time, but that doesn't bother me. I have some PS1 pouches and they come knotted. I never unknot them anyways, since they fit best at those lengths.