New Speedy 40 Pop

I still haven’t used the bag yet. I’m now wondering is it too big? Should I go look at chanel collection that launched. Will this be something that’s a classic or a fad.

I still haven’t used the bag yet. I’m now wondering is it too big? Should I go look at chanel collection that launched. Will this be something that’s a classic or a fad.
Well, it is a perfectly OK now. And when the "huge proportions" era will be over, this bag will work perfectly as a luggage piece. Also if you change your mind later, I have a feeling that these Pharrel designs will be popular on the secondary market too.

Imo it’s too big for everyday. It looks like luggage or like a weekend or overnighter bag. But if you like large bags and carry a lot of stuff, then that’s all that matters.

Thanks all. I ended up returning it. I never used it and ended up just getting a new crossbody from chanel. Double the price but I don’t think I will use the speedy as much and for the price I would rather use it on a chanel.

Reactions: OCMomof3 and snibor