New ring! But opinions wanted.

No, they're all white gold. I can't really put my finger on why I'm not loving it either. :/

I am not loving it. I can't put my finger on why. Are the metals between the rings different?

If you aren't loving it, return it and find something different OR wear it on your other hand. You can always wear it alone on the left, but it just doesn't work with this set very well.

Gorgeous band! Love the blue diamonds. But, all the rings together do look too wide on your finger. And I think the blue band distracts from your lovely wedding set. The blue band will be a gorgeous right hand ring.

Last edited:
I love that ring! I think the problem is that you don't have a lot of finger space to your knuckle and it looks smooshed. Even without the blue diamond band your set is almost all the way there. Am I making sense how I am saying this?

I kind of agree - I love the ring (all of them!) but feel like maybe your fingers aren't long enough to stack 3? Would you wear it on your other hand and stack with some other thin ones?

I love that ring! I think the problem is that you don't have a lot of finger space to your knuckle and it looks smooshed. Even without the blue diamond band your set is almost all the way there. Am I making sense how I am saying this?

I agree. With both bands, you kind of run out of finger real estate! I do love the blue band though.

i don't like all three rings worn together, but i think you should just play around with the combinations and change them out. maybe the two bands together one day, and the e-ring with the new band another day.

otherwise, with all of them worn at the same time just seems crowded to me, especially considering they're all pretty wide bands.

Did you try it between the two white diamond rings? That would be pretty.
^I was just going to say this!!! stacked from hand to fingertip: wedding band, blue diamond band, e-ring.

I really like all 3 together. your hands won't be so swollen after you have your baby (congratulations, by the way :flowers:), & I think they will look beautiful stacked on your finger. I agree with your thought that your hesitation about the look is probably due to the fact that it looks "wrong" to you...you've been looking at your e-ring & wedding band alone for 10 years.

don't give up on this look. I think you'll feel differently about it after you have your baby. & have some ice cream & pickles for me!!! :lol:

I like it...it adds some flare to your wedding set. I don't know how you feel about wearing in between your engagement ring and your wedding band. I think that will set it off...just a suggestion.