New Pictures of my 2 Baggy GM's!

LOVE them! That'a my next purchase. I really like those colors on you, but I can't get away with them considering my wardrobe. I think I'm going for the blue. But can't wait!! Enjoy yours:smile:

Star, You are soooo bad. I have a baggy in blue and thought thhat was enough... until I saw your pic with the neo speedys-- so i thought, I want atleast 1 denim neo speedy in either color, then now... the baggy pink and green also looks great, argh!! but im saving up for a spy.... what do you guys think?

I never had a GM before these either, they are really comfy!

JSG- SO, SO hard a decision! I would get the spy if you don't have one, GREAT addition to a wardrobe,Imo.

The bags are stunning. I love them both. I wanted to ask if you feel you have to dig for things in the bags? To me they look big and I always seem to add more and more to a big bag. I bought the small green denim pleaty but now want another denim bag and can't decide which one. I loved the neo speedy-are tha handles the same size as the speedy 30? Wish I had a LV close here in NJ--in Florida there were so many LV stores to go to so it's hard not seeing them in person before I buy. You have the coolest clothes.
Enjoy your bags.

Thanks guys!:love:

Gillianna, The handles on the Neo-speedy are definately SMALLER than my other Neo-speedy, that was the first thing I noticed.
THe GM has a zipper in front with another compartment in it. I find I put my wallet, important stuff I need at hand there so that I don't have to dig at all. Good luck!:P and post pics!!!!:nuts: