New Pictures of my 2 Baggy GM's!

1. I love them!They are So comfortable, both colors are great for the summer! More pics of clothes, in my showcase!:love: I am SO happy I returned the neo speedy in green in exchange for the green GM, but I just couldn't leave the pink gm!:love: :biggrin:

lv1.jpg lv5.jpg lv11.jpg lv12.jpg lv23.jpg
  2. Gorgeous bags!! I was only considering getting the Neo Speedy, but from your pics Star, I'm liking this style now.

You and the LVs look great!

3. star you're crazy :wacko: but the bags are gorgeous.........the more i see the denim bags the i'm drawn to them......and you look beautiful as always :P

4. Gorgeous!

5. LOVE those bags!!!! And your t-shirts are soooo cute too!! Enjoy them, they look great on you!!

6. oooohhh STAR! You are killing me...I am so in love with my green..I see your pink and I wanna run to LV and get it now!!
    LOL!
    You look great!! AS ALWAYS!

7. Love them ! I really want a baggy, and these pics aren't helping ! :biggrin:

8. Great purchase... thanks for posting your bags :biggrin:

9. I am stunned with the pics. The bags looks kinda weired on display but looks great on the shoulder. I am buying!

10. Star, You Have Inspired Me To Get Them Both Too, I Love These Bags!

11. Star,

Your pics are always so beautiful. I can't wait to get my baggy too!!

12. Star, you crack me up! Congrats on your new purses, they look great on you!

13. :lol: LOL! I am completely nuts!:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: over these bags!:lol:
    Bagsnob, You will LOVE them!:lol: :lol: :lol:
    Thanks everybody, I hope you get the idea of how great these bags are for grabbing quickly!

14. Everytime I see you model your new bags, I feel like running to the the store! Though I do understand how you feel, both colors are stunning ... I don't blame you for buying both!

15. I :love: the baggy style! Congrats:biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice