New model Palm Springs Mini - where is yours made?

I ordered a total of 8 PSM in mono and 1 reverse Made in USA and ALL had some kind of issue whether it was misaligned, uneven leather tab, indentation, etc. i then ordered 2 more PSM back to back. Both arrive same time and was MIF. The date code was ML which i assume a new factory in France because I've never seen at date code with ML. Out of the two i chose the best one (both had uneven LOUIS VUITTON PARIS embossed on the leather tab and barely visible).

Reactions: elegantbags
I ordered a total of 8 PSM in mono and 1 reverse Made in USA and ALL had some kind of issue whether it was misaligned, uneven leather tab, indentation, etc. i then ordered 2 more PSM back to back. Both arrive same time and was MIF. The date code was ML which i assume a new factory in France because I've never seen at date code with ML. Out of the two i chose the best one (both had uneven LOUIS VUITTON PARIS embossed on the leather tab and barely visible).
Wow all 8 had issues. I just exchanged for another PSM.

Anyone see PSM, the newer version on FASHIONPHILE yet? Made in France or Italy?

I‘ve only seen a few MIF of the older model. I had them bookmarked right before I saw a restock online at Vuitton directly. I spent a lot of time debating getting one from Fashionphile since I could pick where the PSM was made. But I couldn’t justify the price since it was so close to a new one. This was back in Dec 2020 and for the reverse. I still feel like I got so lucky getting the newer model MIF even. I’ve been using it nonstop since the day I got it in early Jan of this year. No regrets and haven’t been this happy with a bag in a long time. I also don’t baby my bags and my MIF PSM reverse has held up wonderfully. I’ve even taken it to a short trip to Napa recently lol. Good luck with your search! Don’t give up and settle, you’ll have hesitations or a little voice in the back of your head. You deserve to get the bag you want!

I‘ve only seen a few MIF of the older model. I had them bookmarked right before I saw a restock online at Vuitton directly. I spent a lot of time debating getting one from Fashionphile since I could pick where the PSM was made. But I couldn’t justify the price since it was so close to a new one. This was back in Dec 2020 and for the reverse. I still feel like I got so lucky getting the newer model MIF even. I’ve been using it nonstop since the day I got it in early Jan of this year. No regrets and haven’t been this happy with a bag in a long time. I also don’t baby my bags and my MIF PSM reverse has held up wonderfully. I’ve even taken it to a short trip to Napa recently lol. Good luck with your search! Don’t give up and settle, you’ll have hesitations or a little voice in the back of your head. You deserve to get the bag you want!
What a wonderful response. Thank you. You’ve calmed me down. And gave me such good advice. Maybe if the reverse is easier to get MIF I may do what you did. Please keep in touch. Thank you again.
PS I agree and felt the same way that the prices on FASHIONPHILE have risen close to new ones on the LV site. I won’t give up. :smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: vqt_macaron
What a wonderful response. Thank you. You’ve calmed me down. And gave me such good advice. Maybe if the reverse is easier to get MIF I may do what you did. Please keep in touch. Thank you again.
PS I agree and felt the same way that the prices on FASHIONPHILE have risen close to new ones on the LV site. I won’t give up. :smile:

You’re very welcome. I remember how much I needed input and support when I was trying to hunt down my PSM too. And even after I got a MIF, I needed to make sure I would be truly happy. Glad I could pay it forward with all of the advice and encouragement that I got from the wonderful members on here. Keep us all updated! Wishing you all of the MIF PSM luck!:flowers:

If you’re from USA many are from USA. If from Australia....And other parts of Europe , MIF is common. ( after seeing many videos, that’s what I found) But with patience I hope I get lucky.
Wow! Good for you! That’s so great. Enjoy it! I’m wishing same luck for me. I ordered another one 2 weeks ago. (returned first one (was not aligned well) sewing not up to LV standards) Waiting....

Reactions: vqt_macaron
Wow! Good for you! That’s so great. Enjoy it! I’m wishing same luck for me. I ordered another one 2 weeks ago. (returned first one (was not aligned well) sewing not up to LV standards) Waiting....
On a different note-
What’s the difference between corner wear and edge wear on an LV bag. I’m looking at 2 bags (mini sac HL) Please respond ASAP.
thank you!

I am still on the hunt for my MIF PSM, new zipper version. It’s not easy. Anyone, if you know someone who wants to sell theres or thinking of doing, let me know.

I am still on the hunt for my MIF PSM, new zipper version. It’s not easy. Anyone, if you know someone who wants to sell theres or thinking of doing, let me know.

Me too! hoping to score MIF. I am also considering the world tour edition but I hate the thought of spending more $$$ just to get good quality :confused1::sad::panic:

Hi all

I just received my preloved PSM from Japan. Seller mentioned it is a preloved but kept unused. The psm came in full set and with all hardwares still in wrapper. I dont buy Louis Vuitton direct from store often enough to remember if all their goods comes this way. Can someone enlighten me please? Thank you.