New Macy F&F Question

yah, i've never had good customer service in macy's, which is why i'm hesitant to even bother. the discount is just too good!
btw court, i posted this to you before but doubt you saw it- my bf is an '01 Hokie alumni too!

i went in yesterday and the sales lady at the coach counter was very nice, pulled out several wristlet for me to look at (that's all i can afford right now!) She let me put a hold (or pre-sale, whatever you call it, on the last Scribble wristlet they had. She said the pre-sale started last Tuesday, so alot of stuff will be gone when the actual F&F sale starts. So go now and order!

I have a question and didn't want to make a whole thread about it... I never knew Macys sold coach soo I never have really been in one.

Is the Coach bags out for everyone to touch and try and whatnot?

Or do they keep them behind the counter and you have to ask for someone to see them?

I want to get a Coach bag soon and not sure if I want to go to macys for teh F & F or just suck it up without the discount and go to the Coach store?

I kinda want to go to the Coach store so i get the reciept bag and box that says Coach. I just feel more assured it's real. LOL

What should I do?

the keep small items in in the glass counter, like the wallets, wristlets, key chains. There are some bags out, but they are secured, you can hold them and try them on if you ask. The rest of the stuff is in the case.

I have a question and didn't want to make a whole thread about it... I never knew Macys sold coach soo I never have really been in one.

Is the Coach bags out for everyone to touch and try and whatnot?

Or do they keep them behind the counter and you have to ask for someone to see them?

I want to get a Coach bag soon and not sure if I want to go to macys for teh F & F or just suck it up without the discount and go to the Coach store?

I kinda want to go to the Coach store so i get the reciept bag and box that says Coach. I just feel more assured it's real. LOL

What should I do?
I promise you that Macy's Coach is real!! Don't worry for a single second about that