New LV

Like the bag that was just posted, but in a larger size. I think this one is nice too, but might be kind of small for me. I am going to go check the lookbook though, I may switch to the PM.

Found this pic of the sizes on Ebay, I think I'm definitely getting the GM. I love big bags.

cruise04.jpg

Somehow, it just didn't do it for me. ( I can't believe I just said that!:blink: I am such a big fan of LV)

SuzyZ said:
I like it because it's different for LV - but I have a fabulous LV I bought in Paris last year and for some reason, I seldom use it - my love affair with it didn't last long - However I do believe everyone should have one spectacular LV in their collection (same with Chanel) .

I really can't grow myself on any chanel. It reminds me of what my mom would carry. Can anyone convince me otherwise? I am trying REALLY hard to like Chanel.

Chanel can be an acquired taste but once you get it, you get it. I think she was the greatest designer of the 20th century - Read "Chanel and her world" by Edmonde Charles- Roux - It's fascinating!.