New legacy info, also clothes talk!

When I ordered my new shoes, I also asked about a watercolor stripe cosmetic bag and the Legacy Stripe Tote (I think it's called the Oxford) and I couldn't order either of them yet. She didn't give me a date they would be available.

are stores supposed to be giving out the new catalogs? it seems like everyone has one already, but my store keeps saying "not till next week," blah blah blah

yep! We put ours out last weekend I think, it's weird that they don't have theirs out!

yep, I saw this in the look book yesterday. I'm headed back today to decide on my ergo cross body, and I will ask when it's available.

Are you referring to the photo? It looks navy but it's khaki/ebony!

Will think include the scribble???

Yes

Thanks for the info, Sprinkles! Will the Hamptons Weekend be in any colors besides the green and white in the catalog?

Yep! It will be in Black as well.

IMG_1557.jpg

So those French wallets are cotton Legacy, right? Will they be cheaper?

It states in the catalog Canvas #40556 $198 Brown/parchment, navy/pale blue, Natural/Citron
Oxford multi-strip canvas french wallet #40553 $248
Also they will come in two-tone leather #40215 $198 Doe/Sand, Ebony/Parchment, Pond/Grass, Punch/Orange
It also states available April in select stores but I am sure you might be able to order now.

OK, I stand corrected. I should have worn my glasses, but I SWEAR I read it and it said navy. Boo hoo!

thanks!

It's okay! When I worked today I seriously had to relook in case MY eyes were wrong! I even checked in the computer hoping there would be a navy leather, but alas there was none. We get so many navy leather/navy signature requests, it's crazy- so hopefully they will pull through!

It's okay! When I worked today I seriously had to relook in case MY eyes were wrong! I even checked in the computer hoping there would be a navy leather, but alas there was none. We get so many navy leather/navy signature requests, it's crazy- so hopefully they will pull through!

I hope so! My Mom sooo wants something in this combination!

I saw the shirts and everything in the look book, its sooo cute! I'd love one of those cashmere crew shirts and that little white shirt dress.. PCE event anyone?