New GG Multicolour collection

Hi everyone. I got this supermini and after using it 3 times it’s showing signs of wear :sad:
I am usually pretty careful but I’d like to know how the bags are wearing for everyone else. Not sure I want to keep this if it’s gonna end up with so much wear and tear so easily

View attachment 5582418

View attachment 5582419
Hi, I have this exact bag in green and it only shows one tiny fray at the bottom, I have had it since the day it was launched from the Multicolor collection though! The fabric is not coated so logically speaking it'd have the possibility of fraying. I feel it's actually quite hardy considering I use the bag all the time to run errands

I'm actually not too sure which part that shows wear in your last photo? Is it the piping in the corner or the fabric overall?

Hi everyone. I got this supermini and after using it 3 times it’s showing signs of wear :sad:
I am usually pretty careful but I’d like to know how the bags are wearing for everyone else. Not sure I want to keep this if it’s gonna end up with so much wear and tear so easily

View attachment 5582418

View attachment 5582419
Tough to see in photo (viewing from my phone) but if this is uncoated fabric it tends to wear. I had a bag years ago that was uncoated and while it lasted for years and got a lot of use, the fabric did wear thru. I would never purchase uncoated fabric again. It notoriously doesn’t wear well. Since the bag is so new, why not take it back to Gucci for review.

Reactions: VodooDoll
Hi, I have this exact bag in green and it only shows one tiny fray at the bottom, I have had it since the day it was launched from the Multicolor collection though! The fabric is not coated so logically speaking it'd have the possibility of fraying. I feel it's actually quite hardy considering I use the bag all the time to run errands

I'm actually not too sure which part that shows wear in your last photo? Is it the piping in the corner or the fabric overall?

Are these in the original canvas (prone to wear) or some more durable material? I love the colours!

It got faded and wear on the corner. I wiped it with a sponge and some soap. But when this blue gets dirty it looked a bit green ish. I wish they Coated around the side and bottom like they did with the mono small marmont or something. I understand leather is more durable, but after 3 wears I didn’t expect this. I guess it needs to be babied a bit …?

Tough to see in photo (viewing from my phone) but if this is uncoated fabric it tends to wear. I had a bag years ago that was uncoated and while it lasted for years and got a lot of use, the fabric did wear thru. I would never purchase uncoated fabric again. It notoriously doesn’t wear well. Since the bag is so new, why not take it back to Gucci for review.
I have a gucci canvas that’s I’ve had for YEARS. I’ve even travelled with it and wore it hundreds of times and it hasn’t worn like this. I know you gotta be a little more careful but I’m scared as to how this is going to look after some time! I can try and ask them but not even sure what to say. I guess they would say it’s west and tear? I literally got it less than a month ago

I have a gucci canvas that’s I’ve had for YEARS. I’ve even travelled with it and wore it hundreds of times and it hasn’t worn like this. I know you gotta be a little more careful but I’m scared as to how this is going to look after some time! I can try and ask them but not even sure what to say. I guess they would say it’s west and tear? I literally got it less than a month ago
I can’t see what you’re talking about in photo but if it’s worn, I don’t think that’s normal wear and tear in such a short time. I agree usually Gucci bags are great quality, with the exception of uncoated canvas (supreme canvas wears well). I have many Gucci bags, some vintage. The only items that have not survived are an uncoated canvas bag and uncoated canvas wallet. Still, less than a month with wear is not acceptable. Best of luck to you.