New flower earrings

Ah, the Tiffany's Victoria collection right? I wanted that too.. In the end I went to my Jeweller because I wanted better diamonds but I must say I really love Tiffany's design - very clean cut. I like both the four petals earrings and five petals earrings.

View attachment 3355081

I can't seem to get a good shot taking a selfie, but here it goes!

I love your earrings and find them to be much more interesting than the tiffany victoria earrings. Yours are bespoke, which makes them extra special.
They are no doubt super sparkly and I love the organic nature of the variation in stone size.
GORGEOUS!

I got these as part 2 of my birthday present to myself. I really love these and the sparkle they have. Each marquise is slightly different which annoys the perfectionist in me but somehow makes the flowers look more real. This 'imperfection' makes me stare more at the earrings though and I like it because of that. (I'm so inconsistent!)

Thanks for letting me share my joy! View attachment 3351109
Love these earrings! Sorry to revive this thread but how much were your bespoke earrings? I plan to see if I can get a local jeweler to do the same but make something similar to the Tiffany Victoria earrings but if they’re too expensive then I won’t bother to ask (currently saving up for several vca Items)

Love these earrings! Sorry to revive this thread but how much were your bespoke earrings? I plan to see if I can get a local jeweler to do the same but make something similar to the Tiffany Victoria earrings but if they’re too expensive then I won’t bother to ask (currently saving up for several vca Items)

Hi, these are big - about 3 plus carats so they do cost quite a bit. But custom pieces does mean you can specify your budget and a good jeweller would tell you if they can work within it. You can definitely get a piece similar to size to Tiffany’s for less.