New flower earrings

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 May 9, 2016
    Last edited: May 9, 2016
    I got these as part 2 of my birthday present to myself. I really love these and the sparkle they have. Each marquise is slightly different which annoys the perfectionist in me but somehow makes the flowers look more real. This 'imperfection' makes me stare more at the earrings though and I like it because of that. (I'm so inconsistent!)

Thanks for letting me share my joy! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462810014.908392.jpg

cdtracing and Bee-licious like this.
  2. Modeling pics are needed! Very pretty!

3. Those are beautiful! I agree, I can't wait to see them in action.

4. These are so lovely!!

5. these are beauties!!

6. Wow, modeling pics pretty please?

7. Gorgeous! I am saving up to get something similar from Tiffanys. Modelling pics please!

8. Gorge! How big is each marquise?

9. They are stunning!

10. Very pretty

11. These are stunning. I have to ask you, where did you get them from? TIA!:smile:

12. About 0.25 but they are slightly different size - so it looks more like a real flower. TCW for the earrings is about 3 carat.

13. I had this custom made by my Jeweller. I told her what I wanted - a pair of flowers and she went ahead to design this pair

14. Ah, the Tiffany's Victoria collection right? I wanted that too.. In the end I went to my Jeweller because I wanted better diamonds but I must say I really love Tiffany's design - very clean cut. I like both the four petals earrings and five petals earrings.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463219194.008406.jpg

I can't seem to get a good shot taking a selfie, but here it goes!

15. Thank you everyone for the compliments! Loving this pair so far! I must say I was a bit worried about the non uniformity of the petals.. And did wonder if the centre diamond made the design look less 'clean cut' (vs Tiffany's Victoria earrings).. But I still love these a lot and your compliments made me feel a lot more assured!