new floorset next week! (long entry)

What will the pricing be on the holiday and what shapes will there be? Thanks again for the updates. I also look forward to seeing the catalogs in the mail and am sooooo disappointed when it is just a rehash of the previous one. Mokey

So when would the specific day or start of week would the new stuff be out? And the catalog? Unless you already said it and I just missed it. If I did sorry!! What do the pill boxes/jewelry hooks look like!? So excited!! And now bummed LOL, I just bought a MJ clutch and a mini skinny like MJ thing..and now I may already get another skinny! And I just also got the coin purse:wtf: Maybe I should go with one of the wristlets instead LOL.

the stuff will be out next friday - the catalogs i'm unsure because i forgot to check.

the pricing seems a little more expensive IMO.

i'm not back at work anytime soon (thank God) because i have a bunch of projects/papers due so i can't check on the signature tote yet, whether it has suede or not. but hopefully i'll find my darn camera tonight, or sparkles can post pics too maybe?

^^Cant wait! Yeah it seems like with every collection they keep hiking it up. Maybe then I should just stick with the wristlet, I've been needing one for some time now. Ladies keep me away from the skinnies!!!

the resort line which some people were asking about is also in it, and will have a framed french wallet 228, the shoulder zip 398, the ali 498, and the tote 698, pouch 168, lorah wedge (matches collection) 158, wristlet 168..

all the bags - ali, shoulder zip, and tote will have scarves attached to the bag (it should be removable) that is exclusive to this line!

When will the resort line be out?? Sorry if you already mentioned it!! Is this one that will be in the new catalog also?? Thanks Ms Whitney

resort is suppose to be december but i learn with coach they always come out a little bit earlier, the fact that it's in the book i think it'll be out late november early december? but for now only corporate knows.

i finally found my camera! i just want to make sure that a) it's whats already in the coach CBSR and current assortment.

and b) the quality isn't great and the pages aren't pulled out on purpose. i hate knockoffs and that should explain everything.

coverlksdjflksdf.jpg

clsdkjflsdf.jpg

cklsdjflksdjf.jpg

ckldsjflksdfj.jpg

cjsldkfjlsdkjfds.jpg

cjdsflkjsdflkjdsf.jpg

cdslfkjsdlfk.jpg

someone asked about the signature beaded totes. it will be leather on the bottom for black, suede for the brown. :smile:

Wow! Lots of great stuff to look forward too! Do you know if there will be any new agendas/planners coming out too?

there's this gorgeous rose color, like dusted pink, leather that trims khaki c's...a planner, i'm not sure if you've seen that one. but i doubt there will be anymore 'new' ones but i can double check if you'd like.

thanks for posting mrs. Whitney! I love the legacy stripe flap...that's the only thing I really like. Thank goodness b/c I really want the LV damier azur speedy that comes out Nov. 1. (see avatar)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricoem
Wow! Lots of great stuff to look forward too! Do you know if there will be any new agendas/planners coming out too?

there's this gorgeous rose color, like dusted pink, leather that trims khaki c's...a planner, i'm not sure if you've seen that one. but i doubt there will be anymore 'new' ones but i can double check if you'd like.
Thanks Ms-Whitney! No need to double check for me-I think I might go out and buy the rose colored planner. That one is so cute!

I am interested in the holiday ones, any pics? How about sizes and prices? Yes, the prices keep going up. Thanks Ms. Whitney for all the help!

I am interested in the holiday ones, any pics? How about sizes and prices? Yes, the prices keep going up. Thanks Ms. Whitney for all the help!

When my SA showed me the holiday line in the catalog, I know I saw a gallery tote, a regular tote, and a duffle. I'm sure there was more, but that's all I saw. As for pricing, I believe the gallery tote was around $398, but I could be off. HTH's!

Thanks Twinkie. Do you know what it looks like? I am hoping to get to the store in the next week, but may not get to as soon as I want to. Wish it wasn't so high priced too!