New duffle

Decided to sell my gray with rivets! Can’t handle the slouch! It’s a beautiful bag, I guess this is a problem with never getting to see these bags In real life.
I feel exactly opposite. The grey duffle with rivets is my current "every day" bag. I just love it! I did just order the Rogue in primrose (a gorgeous orchid color) at 50% off, so who knows how long of a day-to-day stretch it will be for the duffle. LOL.

would anyone be willing to post a pic of the bag being worn? i'm conflicted because online i assume they have them stuffed and they look big and sort of stiff, but then many on this forum say they slouch ( some even say too much slouch) so i'd love to see how the bag actually looks

Reactions: Lauraroz
I’m soo bad! Just ordered the flax duffle! Figured it would be a good early spring bag! As much as I fussed about the bag being too slouchy it calls out to me! Lol!

I’m soo bad! Just ordered the flax duffle! Figured it would be a good early spring bag! As much as I fussed about the bag being too slouchy it calls out to me! Lol!
Lol let's see if the color alone makes you happy enough to keep it. Didn't you get rid of both duffle 20 and the large duffle because you couldn't handle the slouch?

Reactions: holiday123