New Damier Pieces !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MssTammy said:
Congrat on your new bag. I have both a Black Epi Malesherbes and a Mono one. They really are great bags. I happened to get both of mine from let-trade for great deals. :biggrin: I would love one in Damier, but I never see them on ebay. :sad:

Omg... I love this style in epi! :love: I didn't see them on eluxury. Do they still sell them in the store? Price and what's the dimension of it? Thx.

Irissy said:
Omg... I love this style in epi! :love: I didn't see them on eluxury. Do they still sell them in the store? Price and what's the dimension of it? Thx.

Some LV stores still carry them but I had to ask for mine since it was not on display. I don't know if they are still producing them though. You can try to call and check.

MssTammy said:
Congrat on your new bag. I have both a Black Epi Malesherbes and a Mono one. They really are great bags. I happened to get both of mine from let-trade for great deals. :biggrin: I would love one in Damier, but I never see them on ebay. :sad:

Here are mine:

malesherbes2.jpg

I love your Malesherbes bags! There is a damier one on Ebay now (mypoupette): http://cgi.ebay.com/100-Louis-Vuitton-Damier-Malesherbes-MYPOUPETTE_W0QQitemZ6870497342QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I wish there was a monogram one!

I think it was just changed...a few minutes ago it was definitely some doggy doo-doo. I thought the same thing that maybe they were fakes and the picture was replaced and now it doesnt work!