New Damier Pieces !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I was at the LV store yesterday, (just bought a Malesherbas epi in black), and I saw the new pieces they are going to come up with. Both are in Damier and its the Ellipse PM and the Mabillon. I and so:love: with the ellipse, I think it looks better in the damier print that the mono IMO. They are only taking reservations for them now and I am on the list for one. :biggrin:

2. OH NO! Isnt the Malesherbes the Kelly Bag? I want that bag sooo bad in mono!

:smile:

Selena

3. Oooh an elipse would be quite interesting in damier ! I can't wait to see pictures :biggrin:

4. Yes, I think it is. It is gorgeous. My SA told me that the one I got is the only one left. I don't know if is still available anywhere else. He also told me that it only came in black but I saw some inthe internet that is in blue so I don't know whether that is auth or not. I:love: it. It can hold a lot.

5. No it came in a few colors. I think Green, Blue, Yellow, Black and for sure MONO. I want the Mono badly. It comes up on eBay once and a while...whenever I see it I am cash poor! LOL Its a beautiful bag. Enjoy it. Please post a picture. I would love to see it.
    Selena

6. That does sound cool, the shape of the ellipse is neat. I think it would look great in Damier :love:

7. I will try to post once I figure out how. I have been trying to several days to resize the pictures but am having such a hard time with it. :sad2:

8. Wow! Never heard of the Malesherbas bag! Anyone have any pics?

Congrats on your purchase! The Ellipse would look nice in the Damier canvas. I had one in the reg mono and while I liked it, it didn't "woo" me.

9. Oh....my.....gaw!!! Wait, I have seen that. Ur right! It is :love: !!!!

I think I remember one in mono on eBay one time. Does LV still make that bag cuz I haven't seen it around?? Also, what is the Mabillon?

10. Oh wow, that bag is gorgeous! Love the Epi Blue.:love:

11. Let-Trade has it sometimes in mono. I love it so much. I know they had one or two Epi in the company but that was it. I really wanted mono. I just couldnt spend that much $1200 for a bag that small. I dont think it would hold much. I love it though.
    Selena

12. It is quite breathtaking but just like Selena, I couldn't spend that much # on a bag that doesn't fit much!

13. Do you think that they'll come out with the cabas mezzo in the damier??? Should i wait or order it???

14. ^^^ You never know. But if you could wait, maybe they will. I know that if you were to SO an item they cost almost twice the retail.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice