Bleu Agate Alhambra Pieces

I will take it to the store on Saturday to get it inspected and fix it. I think they have a policy to amend the pieces for free during the first three months after purchase. I’ll keep everyone posted.
Were you able to get your Blue Agate repaired? Do you know if you had “gaps” between the blue and the gold?

I got mine in 2018 because of its durability and being easy to maintain (and the lovely pop of color!!).
I have worn it stacked with Cartier pieces almost everyday since - to the gym, shower, sauna, etc.

Mine was delivered to my home. I was over the moon to open it but became underwhelmed when I saw “gaps” between the stone and gold motif. My only other pieces at the time were all Guilloché, so I didn’t have anything to really compare it to.
My SA was away so I called various VCAs and kept getting different answers on whether the gap should be there or not. Eventually I was told that Blue Agate would crack if it didn’t have “breathing room”.

I wonder if that was the case with yours - it didn’t have enough space?

Were you able to get your Blue Agate repaired? Do you know if you had “gaps” between the blue and the gold?

I got mine in 2018 because of its durability and being easy to maintain (and the lovely pop of color!!).
I have worn it stacked with Cartier pieces almost everyday since - to the gym, shower, sauna, etc.

Mine was delivered to my home. I was over the moon to open it but became underwhelmed when I saw “gaps” between the stone and gold motif. My only other pieces at the time were all Guilloché, so I didn’t have anything to really compare it to.
My SA was away so I called various VCAs and kept getting different answers on whether the gap should be there or not. Eventually I was told that Blue Agate would crack if it didn’t have “breathing room”.

I wonder if that was the case with yours - it didn’t have enough space?
Gaps are normal & are done on purpose especially with Blue Agate. If there’s too much tension the stones can crack much easier. All of their Alhambra jewelry with colored stones have gaps between gold and stone to some degree. I haven’t seen this on earrings as much as bracelets and necklaces.