New Chloé 100% silk blouse¿How much should i ask on ebay?

yoguina100

Jan 27, 2007
Hi!!!!

I love Chloe clothing specially dresses and blouses
:drool:
I love them so much that i purchased one LOVELY blouse too large for me because they didn´t have my size......:hysteric:

I will probably sell it on ebay and don´t know how much should i ask....
I don´t like to sell it but i can´t keep all i like because i need space to sleep...:P
Maybe i will wait until 500 post more or less until june when i could able to Buy/sell on PF
Any opinion?
Thank you!!!!!

Hi....well...I wouldn't recommend waiting, as there are no clothes sales on the PF, but if you can't wear it...might as well sell it!!! Use the money get something else fabulous!!!

i dont think couture clothing really do that well on ebay. i've bought chloe & prada clothes for about 10-20% of retail that are new with tags.

Thanks ally24k.

Yes,i saw that Chloe is not expensive at all on ebay.Anyway, i purchased Chloé blouse on sale i wouldn´t pay 500 $ for a blouse (yes for a purse...:yes: )

(nice couple in your avatar :smile: )

Thank you annemerrick!!
I see you are in Hong Kong...:smile:
I hope to visit it soon.
Do you know if there are authentic purses like LV or Dior on taobao ?
Thanks again!!!

WOW~ Even ppl in Spain knows about TAOBAO??
:nuts: I like TAOBAO...but for small goods or accessories only. There are authentic purses and shoes on taobao, but 99% of them are sold by ppl outside of China. And the prices are even higher than the retail price in North America. And I even saw a lot of ppl who live in Europe or U.S.A are offering luxury goods purchasing service for ppl in China.

:nuts: I like TAOBAO...but for small goods or accessories only. There are authentic purses and shoes on taobao, but 99% of them are sold by ppl outside of China. And the prices are even higher than the retail price in North America. And I even saw a lot of ppl who live in Europe or U.S.A are offering luxury goods purchasing service for ppl in China.

Hi!!!
I don´t think Taobao is popular in Spain even ebay is not very popular...
Some designer authentic clothes in taobao have good price but i don´t understand a word of Chinese...
Yes, i saw some Dior handbags more expensive than in Europe.

Hi!!!
I don´t think Taobao is popular in Spain even ebay is not very popular...
Some designer authentic clothes in taobao have good price but i don´t understand a word of Chinese...
Yes, i saw some Dior handbags more expensive than in Europe.