New Catalogue???

oooo that francine bag is really pretty, i hope a lot of their new bags are this turquoise color... Love the bright color!:tup:

That's the teal...even the sales girls were going ga-ga over that one...pretty!

I'm not sure of the turquoise color; can't find it in the catalog!

There's lot's of sandals, jewelry and sunglasses, but some files are too big to load.
Any requests and I'll try to get pics up.

That's the teal...even the sales girls were going ga-ga over that one...pretty!

I'm not sure of the turquoise color; can't find it in the catalog!

There's lot's of sandals, jewelry and sunglasses, but some files are too big to load.
Any requests and I'll try to get pics up.
thanks rosenpetals.. how 'bout any of the gold patchwork bags? can you get a better picture up of that? also, any other bags that are in the teal in the catalog? or else the dragonfly? did they make anything else besides that wristlet... so many questions! AHHHHHHH LOL :yahoo:

:love::love:MMMMMMMMMM patchwork..........

coach20carly20legacy20ttf0.jpg

Oooh, the metallic Carly looks pretty! Does it say what color it is? I wonder if the regular size will come in metallic too?

It's just listed as "Carly Slim Metallic" and there are no other Carly's listed in this one.

Here's the Juliette Metallic Hobo from the opposite page:

Attachments

• julliete metallic.jpg
    julliete metallic.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 639
northern... where did you get the magazine? in the mail? i don't think i'll get one of those... :sad: can you post more pictures from the magazine?

An SA gave it to me when I went to the boutique earlier after I thoroughly confused her by talking to her about things she never knew existed (drilldown, the new tattersal tote, etc.):P

I'm not at home right now, so I can't post pics:sad:

I can say that there's tons of straw, a pic of the new perfume bottle (the SA said that there won't really be a true scribble this year...just clean colorful C's (the bottle has purple, pink, yellow, orangey yellow, blue, red, and green on it...so those might be the colors)), patent stuff (Madeline (in unspecified colors...and the pic is in black and white:Push:smile:, Gigi, Francine, Shoulder Bag...), Canvas Mirandas, and some other stuff.