New Cartier collection ecrou

Does anyone have the one station ecrou bracelet? This one suddenly caught my interest after searching for a new piece to add to wear with my JUC. Any opinions are welcome! I saw the try-on photos on this thread and it looks great!

Attachments

• IMG_5729.png
    IMG_5729.png
    176.9 KB · Views: 100
Reactions: Purrsey
I want to buy one Cartier piece. I love this one, but also think it's a bit too 'literal.' I think I can wear it with my daily active wear.

I also love the JUC. Is this a bit shinier and fancier? I'm extremely casual except for work where I have a uniform.

I want to buy one Cartier piece. I love this one, but also think it's a bit too 'literal.' I think I can wear it with my daily active wear.

I also love the JUC. Is this a bit shinier and fancier? I'm extremely casual except for work where I have a uniform.
I say go for the JUC if you want one piece. Iconic and comfortable and a bit edgy. Definitely can be worn casually!

The
I think that ecrou looks amazing with the other two. Tried it on myself recently but I wear the other two every day and I did feel they might be too heavy to have them all on 24/7.
The proportion of the stack looks amazing. May i know if you followed LᎾVE or JuC (one size smaller) sizing for the Ecrou

Hello! I hope I’m not reviving a dead thread. I bought the ecrou today. Didn’t like it in pics but loved it when I tried it on!

Also added some pics stacked with diamond loves that I tried on.
Love your stack , and how they look together. For the Ecrou, did you follow the LᎾVE size or JuC size (one size smaller). Thanks.

Was not keen on ecrou but many mod shots look really nice especially when stacked (I really still don’t like it when worn alone). Been wanting to try it out to see if I like it or not. Took me this long to finally pop in to the store (today is a lovely day of shopping with my sis. We went to few stores and she finally bought herself a Bulgari jewelry).

I like it when tried on, with my clash. It feels substantial. Makes the stack really edgy. I’m tempted least to say. Took a lot of photos. Now I’m ogling at them and rethinking my wish list.

Clash 14 and ecrou 15, for reference.

However I can’t say same about the ring. Here I’m trying the one with diamonds. Doesn’t work for me.

IMG_6883.jpegIMG_6884.jpegIMG_6885.jpeg

Love your stack , and how they look together. For the Ecrou, did you follow the LᎾVE size or JuC size (one size smaller). Thanks.
I actually just got the Ecrou and I sized the same as my Juc..17. But I wear a size 18 love. I was told by my SA to size 1 down from Love. But I'm sure others may size the same as Love

Attachments

• 20240225_124105.jpg
    20240225_124105.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 63
Reactions: Purrsey and 19vldj
Sizing questions (apparently I didn’t try on enough last night at the store).

At first the SA took out a size 16. I was wearing my clash14. He didn’t ask what size I wanted anyway. 16 was a little loose but not overly loose. It doesn’t flush perfect with my clash (I didn’t take photo of this stack). whilst a ecrou15 stacks well with the clash.

Interestingly, I have been thinking about the loose fitting of the ecrou16. There’s something about this design that I like the way 16 look on me, than a 15 (and I have always been a snug fit person! And in the past, I usually make sure everything flushes in a stack).

I don’t remember the ecrou16 crosses over my clash, maybe because of how the bolts were sitting. But when my hand is down, the ecrou will rest on my hand while the clash will sit right on top of my bulging wrist bone. They just don’t stay together. And I thought this is the part that adds some interest. I didn’t think of switching places on these 2 bracelets so I’ve no idea how that switched stack would feel like.

So my questions :
Anyone wears two size difference on an ecrou and a clash?
Anyone wears same size on an ecrou and love cuff ?

Reactions: Holliwood
Sizing questions (apparently I didn’t try on enough last night at the store).

At first the SA took out a size 16. I was wearing my clash14. He didn’t ask what size I wanted anyway. 16 was a little loose but not overly loose. It doesn’t flush perfect with my clash (I didn’t take photo of this stack). whilst a ecrou15 stacks well with the clash.

Interestingly, I have been thinking about the loose fitting of the ecrou16. There’s something about this design that I like the way 16 look on me, than a 15 (and I have always been a snug fit person! And in the past, I usually make sure everything flushes in a stack).

I don’t remember the ecrou16 crosses over my clash, maybe because of how the bolts were sitting. But when my hand is down, the ecrou will rest on my hand while the clash will sit right on top of my bulging wrist bone. They just don’t stay together. And I thought this is the part that adds some interest. I didn’t think of switching places on these 2 bracelets so I’ve no idea how that switched stack would feel like.

So my questions :
Anyone wears two size difference on an ecrou and a clash?
Anyone wears same size on an ecrou and love cuff ?
I wear a size 16 Clash and 17 Écrou, so I can’t offer any feedback regarding going up 2 sizes. I will say that when all of the nuts on the Écrou move to one side (which they inevitably will), the bracelet has a looser fit. I would recommend making sure you’re comfortable with that. Sometimes if a bracelet sits too low on my hand, it can get a bit uncomfortable.

Reactions: Purrsey
I wear a size 16 Clash and 17 Écrou, so I can’t offer any feedback regarding going up 2 sizes. I will say that when all of the nuts on the Écrou move to one side (which they inevitably will), the bracelet has a looser fit. I would recommend making sure you’re comfortable with that. Sometimes if a bracelet sits too low on my hand, it can get a bit uncomfortable.
That’s exactly what the SA mentioned too when we were figuring the ring fitting. But I didn’t go back to the bracelet to simulate it. Might need a revisit. Thanks for helping me out.

Reactions: Kayce
That’s exactly what the SA mentioned too when we were figuring the ring fitting. But I didn’t go back to the bracelet to simulate it. Might need a revisit. Thanks for helping me out.
The number of times I’ve been to the boutique to try sizes for the écrou ring. My SA says I’m a 52 but only in certain configurations of the nuts. It’s so frustrating to figure out.