New Cartier collection ecrou

my only concern is that if i go up a size bigger, the bolts will overlap my love bracelet which would be a bummer but i could live with it. i don’t feel it is tight, i guess i just wish it would have more space to move up and down my wrist but being that it is held captive between my love and JUC, it’s got nowhere to go! it’s very comfortable. i can’t even tell i have it on.

still, if you’re questioning it, now is the time to double check. Even if all it does is confirm you have the perfect size so you no longer second guess it.

i received the ecrou bracelet for christmas from dear hubby. i think it’s the right size but there’s this part of me that wishes it was one size bigger. personally i love the ecrou and all it’s edginess. it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. what do you guys think of the sizing? should i go up a size?

happy holidays!
What sizes are your Ecrou and Love? Mine are the same size, and I don’t have any overlap.

What sizes are your Ecrou and Love? Mine are the same size, and I don’t have any overlap.
my ecrou is 17 and my love is 18. my husband was advised to purchase the ecrou the same size as the JUC (my JUC is 17). part of the problem is I'm wearing 3 bracelets at the same time...so I can imagine either way, its going to be a crowded fit. the ecrou on its own fits great, the ecrou with the JUC also fits great, the ecrou with the love also fits great. but when I wear all 3 at the same time, its a very "neat" fit (if that makes sense).

still, if you’re questioning it, now is the time to double check. Even if all it does is confirm you have the perfect size so you no longer second guess it.
yeah, best to be sure. would hate to dump this kind of money and always be thinking in the back of my head "should I have gotten a different size?". however, as I wear the bracelet, it bothers me less and less. I think I just have to get used to wearing all 3 of them...I guess there are worse problems in this world! :coolio:

Reactions: Yodabest
yeah, best to be sure. would hate to dump this kind of money and always be thinking in the back of my head "should I have gotten a different size?". however, as I wear the bracelet, it bothers me less and less. I think I just have to get used to wearing all 3 of them...I guess there are worse problems in this world! :coolio:

Do let us know if you end up able to try on the bigger size. I have such a conundrum with Ecrou sizing. I wear a LOVE 16/JUC 15 and when I tried on the Ecrou in the store, the 16 was way too big and overlapped my LOVE, but the 15 was too small and didn’t go over my wrist bone.

Leaves me thinking maybe the Ecrou just isn’t for me :sad::doh:

Do let us know if you end up able to try on the bigger size. I have such a conundrum with Ecrou sizing. I wear a LOVE 16/JUC 15 and when I tried on the Ecrou in the store, the 16 was way too big and overlapped my LOVE, but the 15 was too small and didn’t go over my wrist bone.

Leaves me thinking maybe the Ecrou just isn’t for me :sad::doh:
this is my same concern! the ecrou i have now fits fine and goes over my wristbone with no issues. if i have my arm out, the ecrou has about .75cm of “air” space on the bottom. there’s room but these dang bolts just make the bracelet slightly uncomfortable as they are cumbersome! i love the bracelet! beauty is pain! c’est la vie!

Reactions: rat_stack
my ecrou is 17 and my love is 18. my husband was advised to purchase the ecrou the same size as the JUC (my JUC is 17). part of the problem is I'm wearing 3 bracelets at the same time...so I can imagine either way, its going to be a crowded fit. the ecrou on its own fits great, the ecrou with the JUC also fits great, the ecrou with the love also fits great. but when I wear all 3 at the same time, its a very "neat" fit (if that makes sense).
It’s certainly worth a trip to the boutique to try a bigger size, and see if it suits you better. I find that my Ecrou is a good buffer bracelet between JUC and Love, no overlap. Then again, they’re all size 17

Attachments

• C33285D5-41BE-440F-BD17-EB6B962D1A9B.jpeg
    C33285D5-41BE-440F-BD17-EB6B962D1A9B.jpeg
    100.3 KB · Views: 296
How is your Ecrou holding up? Do you find it scratches the JUC?
I am truly impressed with my JUC’s resilience. I wear it 24/7 and I think it still looks great…so long as you don’t look at the nail head :lol: But I don’t think anyone can really see that side (except me) anyway. The Ecrou has faired well, but I don’t wear it 24/7 either. Using connoisseur’s cloth helps.

• Insightful
Reactions: KristinS
I am truly impressed with my JUC’s resilience. I wear it 24/7 and I think it still looks great…so long as you don’t look at the nail head :lol: But I don’t think anyone can really see that side (except me) anyway. The Ecrou has faired well, but I don’t wear it 24/7 either. Using connoisseur’s cloth helps.

The JUC is so resilient! When I wear my diamond JUC with my Love (nail head touching the love) I find that I get little bumps and dents on my Love bracelet. Do you find that the Ecrou bracelet has the same effect on the Love when stacked?

The JUC is so resilient! When I wear my diamond JUC with my Love (nail head touching the love) I find that I get little bumps and dents on my Love bracelet. Do you find that the Ecrou bracelet has the same effect on the Love when stacked?
No, actually, I haven’t found that to be the case. I wonder if it’s because the Ecrou’s motifs move, so they’re not making constant contact with the same spot? Just a guess though.

Reactions: rat_stack