*New* Burberry Trench coat owners size questions

Apr 17, 2012
I just have questions on new trench coat owners.
I recently bought the new Burberry trench coat from heritage collection ( Kensington) honey color. I realized the logo inside the jacket ( above Made in England) relese new logo.
I don't know if it does affect the sizing on Burberry trench coat.

Yesterday, I tried at Burberry store size 4 ... (old logo)...which also is my normal size in my recent burberry coat and regular clothes.

I got my order today also size 4 but new logo. I felt it is tight around my chest area... I cannot button at all .
I just want to ask who owns the burberry trench coat with new logo can give me some opinion on their new trench coat sizing.
Thank you

Yes the new trench runs smaller. I have a old trench and recently bought another Kingston in the same size but it does fit smaller however for me it is the perfect fit because the old trench was a little big but I didn't mind because I bought it on sale.

So I would advise to size up in the new trench by 1 size, 2 sizes if you have a large bust.

Reactions: natalia0128
Yes the new trench runs smaller. I have a old trench and recently bought another Kingston in the same size but it does fit smaller however for me it is the perfect fit because the old trench was a little big but I didn't mind because I bought it on sale.

So I would advise to size up in the new trench by 1 size, 2 sizes if you have a large bust.
Thanks
Wow, where did you old trench coat on sale at?

I just have questions on new trench coat owners.
I recently bought the new Burberry trench coat from heritage collection ( Kensington) honey color. I realized the logo inside the jacket ( above Made in England) relese new logo.
I don't know if it does affect the sizing on Burberry trench coat.

Yesterday, I tried at Burberry store size 4 ... (old logo)...which also is my normal size in my recent burberry coat and regular clothes.

I got my order today also size 4 but new logo. I felt it is tight around my chest area... I cannot button at all .
I just want to ask who owns the burberry trench coat with new logo can give me some opinion on their new trench coat sizing.
Thank you
Can you please post a pic of the new logo coat. I have one just not sure if it’s the old logo. Thank you, is there much difference?

No problems, I tried the same size at burberry store and they didn't have new logo jacket yet.
I felt the size kind off a little

The originals are the same, there's nothing off about the old logo as they were manufactured in the same house Burberry has been located. However there is a new house that is manufacturing new items which is why there's a new logo and the items with new logos are and will be different from the old.

Reactions: Cams