New Birkin vs. Used Birkin

I have NO problem buying a used bag if it's in excellent condition. And you just have to be careful who you buy from.....someone you trust is ALWAYS the way to go.

I have been blessed to be able to find most my grails that way.......no way I would have found my Black Box Birkin with Ruthenium in the store OR my Rouge H Box with Gold. My Cognac Ostrich? Forget about it. I'd be spitting weeds from the grave before one of those hit the shelves. And actually, I was able to save quite a bit on a few bags and put the money I saved toward my Etoupe Web that I DID buy from the store. So, it CAN work out quite well!

I have NO problem buying a used bag if it's in excellent condition. And you just have to be careful who you buy from.....someone you trust is ALWAYS the way to go.

I have been blessed to be able to find most my grails that way.......no way I would have found my Black Box Birkin with Ruthenium in the store OR my Rouge H Box with Gold. My Cognac Ostrich? Forget about it. I'd be spitting weeds from the grave before one of those hit the shelves. And actually, I was able to save quite a bit on a few bags and put the money I saved toward my Etoupe Web that I DID buy from the store. So, it CAN work out quite well!

I do so love how you turn a phrase, S'mom:tup:

Sounds like you have some fierce sources - care to share? Hope you're on your feet again in a jiffy, after all, your beautiful bags are getting bored sitting around the house all day!

LAMO!!!!....just feeling my age a little today......down for the count with this nasty flu...GAH!!!!!!!!!!

Feel better soon S'Mom!!
TEA.jpg
50.jpg
:flowers:

I love to buy used items! As long as the condition is honestly reported and it is authentic, it's wonderful!

My biggest issue is worry about counterfeiting/scams.

I don't have any Star-Bellied Sneetch* type issues about items fresh from the H boutique vs. items from resellers.

*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sneetches_and_Other_Stories
200px-Sneetches.gif

:boxing:Fight it Mom! Hope you feel better soon. Maybe Muffin can find a little somethin' somethin' to make you feel better:idea::graucho:

GAH!!!!! Muffin's under the weather too and not on top of her game. Had her eye on a little "Sulfures" pochette and let it get away! I think she's REALLY sick..........:s

Absolutely! And check the 'Ebay finds' thread as well -- there really are some good pieces out there at some fairly reasonable prices.

......I just make sure to double check each potential buyer against our "Reputable Sellers" list. And just make sure to ask us for authentication and you'll be good to go! :tup: