New Bag Ideas Needed

Jan 12, 2006
Kat-The Americana Manhasset is like a shopping center made of all luxury stores. There are a couple of buildings with storefronts on each side (there's a photo gallery on their site). It's so gorgeous and well-maintained, and they have guys directing draffic in the parking lot. It's like being in another world. Everything is just so pretty.

~Tracey

Jan 12, 2006
Kiari- I'm a Coach fan too :smile: (just a small collection of Coach...6 bags, 3 wristlets, 3 keychains, 2 wallets, and 2 iPod Mini cases). I'm probably going to get Coach stuff when I get birthday money, so thanks for the ideas :smile:

~Tracey

Inky Paws

Oct 19, 2005
northernbelle33 said:
Kat-The Americana Manhasset is like a shopping center made of all luxury stores. There are a couple of buildings with storefronts on each side (there's a photo gallery on their site). It's so gorgeous and well-maintained, and they have guys directing draffic in the parking lot. It's like being in another world. Everything is just so pretty.

~Tracey
Sounds like shopping heaven!

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Michigan
I think you should go check out Prada and Gucci- but most of all- have a fantastic time at our mecca! Let us know how you do!

PGN

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
Keep us posted on what you find!! Sounds like a dream place to shop! I'm thinking a long weekend trip...

purselova34

Jan 15, 2006
NJ
I know this is soooo off topic, but you have the same name as my mommy. Which is weird, because everyone I know besides for her, spells it without the e. To ad something, so this isn;t totally off topic, I think you should look around and try things on. You'll be able to feel which ones feel the best.

edsbgrl

Smile!
O.G.
Dec 14, 2005
I think the Papillon would be a nice bag for you since you young. That bag is classic, stylish and tasteful.

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
I have the LV Batignolle Horizontal and it is a great piece....not old lady looking at all-Check out the shape and style at LV.COM-Its 750.00 and well worth it.
Prada has an amazing (Spring 2006 collection)frame bag -with a zipper top-in black nylon with leather trim in 3 different sizes-I have it in medium and it is 780.00-Just got it and really love it.You may have seen the huge leather version of it in the fashion mags...but there is a smaller version thats really cute. the nylon is very affordable and cute.