New Bag Ideas Needed

Kat-The Americana Manhasset is like a shopping center made of all luxury stores. There are a couple of buildings with storefronts on each side (there's a photo gallery on their site). It's so gorgeous and well-maintained, and they have guys directing draffic in the parking lot. It's like being in another world. Everything is just so pretty.

~Tracey

northernbelle33 said:
Kat-The Americana Manhasset is like a shopping center made of all luxury stores. There are a couple of buildings with storefronts on each side (there's a photo gallery on their site). It's so gorgeous and well-maintained, and they have guys directing draffic in the parking lot. It's like being in another world. Everything is just so pretty.

~Tracey

Sounds like shopping heaven!

I know this is soooo off topic, but you have the same name as my mommy. Which is weird, because everyone I know besides for her, spells it without the e. To ad something, so this isn;t totally off topic, I think you should look around and try things on. You'll be able to feel which ones feel the best.

I have the LV Batignolle Horizontal and it is a great piece....not old lady looking at all-Check out the shape and style at LV.COM-Its 750.00 and well worth it.
Prada has an amazing (Spring 2006 collection)frame bag -with a zipper top-in black nylon with leather trim in 3 different sizes-I have it in medium and it is 780.00-Just got it and really love it.You may have seen the huge leather version of it in the fashion mags...but there is a smaller version thats really cute. the nylon is very affordable and cute.