New Bag from Ann Taylor!

wickedassin said:
I think it's a beautiful bag AND I congratulate you for not racking up the credit card debt just to HAVE a Chanel. Once you're out of school and working--go get then Chanel :smile:

I totally agree. Buy only what you can afford now. When you start working and making the big bucks, then start putting some money aside for your dream bag.

Munchkyn said:
Did you order the tote or the smaller one?

Ya, ordered the medium one:

137501_6600l.jpg

I was going back and forth between this one and the tote, but on one of the pages, the model is wearing it on her shoulder and I liked the size of it. I have so many large tote style bags now, I wanted something a bit more dressy, plus on the model you can see that the chain straps aren't super long (I HATE THAT), so the medium black is on the way! Thanks vanojr9 for starting this thread! :flowers:

Finally got a nice black bag and holy cow, I didn't break the budget to do iT!:yahoo:

Hey ladies, thanks for all of the nice complements!! I actually ordered both the medium bag and the tote version to figure out which one I liked better. I ended up picking the medium one. The tote is great (I LOVE the honey color) but it's a little too small for me to use as a school tote and too big for my everyday items. I also already have a big black Coach hobo, so they'd basically be serving the same purpose. Btu the tote is really lovely, it would be great for someone who likes a slightly bigger bag.

PradaPsycho, you're going to love that bag!

vanojr9 said:
PradaPsycho, you're going to love that bag!
I'm sure I will. I've never gotten anything I didn't love from Ann Taylor! As I said, this will be my first bag from them (just never thought of them as a bag boutique before), but I know I'll love it.

Thanks again for posting yours. I'd have never seen it otherwise. I'm just not interested in paying for a Stam right now, but I love the look. What a great compromise!!! :love:

So I could not resist this bag and went to my local store to check it out and make sure which size I wanted. The tote is gorgeous but too big for my everyday needs. I may pick that up if it is on sale later. Then I saw the medium and thought, "yes this is for me":heart: I tried it on and I love how it opens. They had actually sold 3 in the store yesterday and only had one left which was the display model. I didn't want to get that one so I ended up ordering one online! Can't wait to get it.

Thanks so much vanojr9 for posting about it!