New Addiction - Juicy Couture Charms

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG... been there and back! LOL!
That was my obsession last year.. but I stopped at 6 charms!
I have to look for that Jack O Lantern though... too cute!
Same! I went through this phase last year where I was getting 2-3 new charms a week! I stopped at about 12, because I actually ran out of things to do with them!!! Personally, I can't wear the charms on the Juicy bracelets because they're a bit big. Right now I use them as zipper pulls on jackets and I put them on my keychain. Other than that, lol, I can't seem to buy anymore for lack of places to put them.

My charms and bracelet starting arriving, but I'm finding that my charms are hard to put on my Juicy bracelet, maybe I should have chose a bracelet with bigger open links, but I thought they would work on mine. So, I'm probably wearing the bracelet along, it came with a heart shaped padlock with rhinestones and a key, and wearing the charms as bag pulls on my handbags. But first I'm calling those outlets to see if they have any of them for $5. Do you girls think that only certain of the Juicy bracelets will work with the charms, those charms hooks are large.

nuh-uh the actual JC outlets. http://www.premiumoutlets.com/brands/brands_3rd_level.asp?id=1581

that has all of the ones that they have with phone numbers attatched :smile: I just call the outlets perodically and ask what new charms they have in and they ship them to me for $5 :smile:

Digby, I just called one of the outlets and they only had the Crown for $35, did you mean the shipping was $5, what types of discount are you getting on the outlet charms versus retail?

Thanks so much for posting that! I am making charm bracelets to inflict upon loved ones this Blessed Shopping Season, and I right clicked those big pics and saved them in my Blingspiration folder!

I was just on the NM website and spotted these charms which I'd not noticed before - how yummy are they!?

I also noticed they've started doing a couple of sterling silver charms which look pretty cute. I need to get my butt into Selfridges to check them out in person.

These are the Sterling Silver ones - I love the carriage but wondering if it would look way too big on my Links of London charm bracelet (I'll just have to start a new one :graucho:).

A few new purchases... I also have the gingerbread house on pre-order; I will be sure to post pictures of that one when it comes!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The toucan is now tied with the Jack 'o Lantern as my favourite charm... ;)

Cheshire cat, I love the gingerbread house, saw one on ebay. Where can you pre-order, hate to pay those inflated prices. I did that with the Jack O Lantern, then found it at Saks for original price.

Status
Not open for further replies.