Neverfull interior

Kara Mella

Jun 1, 2020
Hello all.
Looking at buying a preloved neverfull but am torn between the Mimosa and beige interior.
Would love your thoughts. Thanks ☺️

Attachments

• IMG_670127314_1080x.jpg
    IMG_670127314_1080x.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20240512_105435_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240512_105435_Facebook.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 23
I always worry a little though about the contrast when the Vachetta patina.
It is already not light at all, and it looks very nice with the yellow. I always say, when it comes to a Neverfull, the more special it is and the further it is from the base model, the better. Mon Monogram, special editions, different interior, all are better than just going with the heavily counterfeited and "everyone has it" base version.

It is already not light at all, and it looks very nice with the yellow. I always say, when it comes to a Neverfull, the more special it is and the further it is from the base model, the better. Mon Monogram, special editions, different interior, all are better than just going with the heavily counterfeited and "everyone has it" base version.
You inspired me to dig out my red OG Kusama NF. She's definitely different.

I also prefer the pop of color or anything more unique. My favorite was the Articles des Voyages with the beautiful ikat floral print interior from 2013 but sadly these bags had issues with melting glazing on the handles. Go for the Mimosa!

Reactions: janetaz