Never on saturday ...on Faubourg.....-

I have a friend coming from NY in June who wants to do a hop over to Paris so maybe I'll do that and stay overnight and get to the store the following morning

oh......Laduree macaroons!!!! yummmy hehe

aw......all the wonders of Paris...I miss everything so much. Cant wait until June when I get to go again.

They moved Eurostar from Waterloo?? Where did it move to? Last time I went was April 07, and Eurostar was still Waterloo

Hi all! I am in Paris! I just wanted to report on my FIRST visit to 24 Faub. I went in and you are not kidding about the madhouse! Women everywhere I did get to see a woman carrying a 30 brown croc Birkin and a 35 green ostrich birkin. there were several others but once you see the exotics you tend to not notice the others! ***Alert for Birkin searchers.*** When I was there they had no 35 that day but there was a ton of 30 being brought in and out of the back. I saw Etoupe, Black, Red, Toile, and a blue but not sure if it was Blean Jean or not. I hope that I have helped anyone going there soon! Let me know what you find. I will be there again Tomorrow and if not for sure on Weds.

OMG can't wait to go there in May. Hopefully i can score one birkin togo/mysore size 35 in rouge H or BJ or ebene. Thanks you soo much for the info.
Keep us up to date on FSH stocks :tup:

***Alert for Birkin searchers.*** When I was there they had no 35 that day but there was a ton of 30 being brought in and out of the back. I saw Etoupe, Black, Red, Toile, and a blue but not sure if it was Blean Jean or not.
Wow!!!! I would love that Etoupe, Red or Toile! When I was there, there was zero 30s. You're so lucky, Julide!! What did ya get?

^^^Well I did get something...but sadly not a Birkin. I still think 30 looks to small...This weekend I'll take some pictures for you!!