need your opinion on the cartier trinity cord bracelet

i just got the bracelet today and now change it to a necklace, i would like to have your opinion on what look better, on a chain or on the cord? on the watch side or on the right ? also please post pic on how you wear it. thank you :smile:

Wow, how did you get the rings off the cord? I thought the cord was permanently tied together? Could you show pictures?

I have always loved this bracelet! I like the versatility of being able to wear it in different ways. Plus, as a bracelet, I like that the cord colors can be changed. I just think it is so fun!!

I don't think you can go wrong with how it is worn---just have fun with it. :yes:

I have always loved this bracelet! I like the versatility of being able to wear it in different ways. Plus, as a bracelet, I like that the cord colors can be changed. I just think it is so fun!!

I don't think you can go wrong with how it is worn---just have fun with it. :yes:

I'm thinking of getting a Trinity ring and thought to get this bracelet too. Though, I would worry about being to "matchy-matchy" :smile:...anyways, how do you get different coloured cords for this? Do you have to buy them in the boutique? I was planning on ordering online and only saw this bracelet on a black cord. Also, how do the cords come undone?

I'm thinking of getting a Trinity ring and thought to get this bracelet too. Though, I would worry about being to "matchy-matchy" :smile:...anyways, how do you get different coloured cords for this? Do you have to buy them in the boutique? I was planning on ordering online and only saw this bracelet on a black cord. Also, how do the cords come undone?

The cords are from the boutique, though the last time I was in there, they told me that it was now going to be $18 each time the cord is changed. They also said that they cut off the last cord, so it cannot be reused.

However, this information is contrary to what I'd been told/shown before, so take it as you will.

The cords are tied on, and can presumably be untied. Another SA in a different boutique had previously offered me an assortment of cords to go with the bracelet, should I want them, and said that I could learn to tie them myself or that they would change the cord for me when I would like.

However, I still do not own this bracelet, so perhaps someone else with real-life experience could chime in.

The cords are from the boutique, though the last time I was in there, they told me that it was now going to be $18 each time the cord is changed. They also said that they cut off the last cord, so it cannot be reused.

However, this information is contrary to what I'd been told/shown before, so take it as you will.

The cords are tied on, and can presumably be untied. Another SA in a different boutique had previously offered me an assortment of cords to go with the bracelet, should I want them, and said that I could learn to tie them myself or that they would change the cord for me when I would like.

However, I still do not own this bracelet, so perhaps someone else with real-life experience could chime in.

Very good info, Cinderlala! Hmm, maybe I should buy this in-store instead of online...Anyone else have recent experience with this?

I love these bracelets
I have the rose gold love charity with the diamond in the o
Do you think it would look ok wearing two of these together as I'd love to have the trinity one as well ?

Hi,
My Wonderful DH just bought this on saturday for me! Imagine we walk into Cartier so I could pick up my watch with new strap and while waiting I ask about the trinity cord bracelet since I didn't see it in the showcase. (I have had my eye on it ever since DH bought me not only the rings several years ago but last year for X-mas he got me the baby trinity earrings), anyway they had only one left and he said Yes! I could have it!
The sa was very nice she offered me several other cord options if I wanted and she said when the cord gets undone or frayed they would replace it but she did not mention any charge for it... So i wear my trinity bracelet on my left arm until I get my watch back and then probably will wear it on my right w/my old blk marc jacobs leather bracelet...

image-66754367.jpg

And my mc...

image-1368292855.jpg

Thanks for letting me share! :smile:

purseaddict86 said:
I love it as a necklace. I wear mine as a necklace too!!

I love that too and went looking online for chain options(lol)! I saw a lady in the boutique several yrs ago that had a sm trinity charm necklace and I was so enraptured!

Hi,
My Wonderful DH just bought this on saturday for me! Imagine we walk into Cartier so I could pick up my watch with new strap and while waiting I ask about the trinity cord bracelet since I didn't see it in the showcase. (I have had my eye on it ever since DH bought me not only the rings several years ago but last year for X-mas he got me the baby trinity earrings), anyway they had only one left and he said Yes! I could have it!
The sa was very nice she offered me several other cord options if I wanted and she said when the cord gets undone or frayed they would replace it but she did not mention any charge for it... So i wear my trinity bracelet on my left arm until I get my watch back and then probably will wear it on my right w/my old blk marc jacobs leather bracelet...

View attachment 1823604

And my mc...

View attachment 1823606

Thanks for letting me share! :smile:

Woo! Love the pictures, thanks for sharing! I was in the boutique the other day and was hoping to take a peek at it but the boutique where I was didn't even have it on display. I guess they were sold out where I was? Anyways, congrats!! It looks fab on you!

Pazdzernika said:
Woo! Love the pictures, thanks for sharing! I was in the boutique the other day and was hoping to take a peek at it but the boutique where I was didn't even have it on display. I guess they were sold out where I was? Anyways, congrats!! It looks fab on you!

Thank you Pazdzernika! My DH thinks that they have things in stock but they don't display it all and I agree with him since I too had to ask. I hope you end up getting one!

Hi...I'm brand new. I just recently got the trinity cord. I found your site searching for the secret to tying the knot the way Cartier does. I didn't find it but registered cause I love the posts. I have learned how to tie it and have a video Cartier made me if ny one needs to learn...but I have a question...I'm wearing the baby pink which I love (almost as much as the black)...and I've been so piggy at Cartier with taking all the colors they gave me...I'm embarrassed to ask for another pink one. Mine is fine, but when I really like something...to enjoy it, I like to have a second one...crazy I know. I tried to post a pic on my iPad from copying a photo but it won't paste...any tips on posting pictures that aren't in a file in a computer?

LiliO said:
Oh...my question! Lol...
So does anyone know where to buy these cords...I saw some on eBay but I didn't find this particular pink

Could you send me the video of how to tie the cord? I would really appreciate it!!! I think you could just order that silk cord online anywhere.

i'd love to send the video....i can't even see how to post a picture though, let alone a video.
i tried emailing it to a friend and wasn't able to... i was able to text it to her...maybe because they sent it to my iphone as a text.
if you will tell me how to post it here, or send to a private email address or text # i will. i'd love to post pics anyway though.
i think i can retrieve it from saved photo/video and email it...or post it...please help how.
there are so many cords on the internet...rattail etc...if you know a good site, let me know.
when i go above to insert image...it asks for a http address...so that won't work. let me try the attachment from my ipad...i'll be back in a few.
lili